×The youngest sibling×

Moon family (-Grian, Pearl, Jimmy )
Lizzie,
Hc s8 & Empires s1

It was a normal (boring) day . Jimmy was sitting on the edge of a bridge and was staring at his reflection in the water.

He heard some steps behind him followed by a familiar voice.
"What's up Jim?"

Jimmy turned his head and looked at the newcomer.

He was wearing as usual his royal purple fancy jacket,black pants and just a bit too big for his head crown.
The king of Mezalea and his brother-in-law.

Joel

"Nothing...Besides weren't you supposed to be with Lizzie right now?"
Jimmy answered , looking at the water.

Joel only blushed slightly at the mention of his wife but quickly shook it off and started talking.

"She sent me to look for you.
Liz said she has something important to tell you. I asked her what it was but she told me she'll only tell you in person."

Jimmy only nodded and a few minutes later he and Joel were at the entrance of Lizzie's castle.

"Jimmy here!" Lizzie called from one of the balconies,catching his attention

She made a water stairs and went down where her brother was.

"Joel told me you have something important to tell me?"

She gave Joel a sign and he left them alone.

"Would you like to go for a walk to my coral-park."

"Uh.. sure?"

Jimmy was stressed , someone might say he was freaking out when his sister asked to talk ,in for eyes.

He was sure she wasn't made but it didn't make him feel better.

"Don't worry, it's nothing...really bad." She looked at him, smiling softly but Jimmy could see sadness or/and anxiety behind it.

Lizzie sat on one of the benches near one of the big colourful coral trees surrounded by little normal corals that imitated grass.

"Sit." She pointed at the free space next to her.
Jimmy did what she told him too.

"Jimmy" She started in a really serious tone.
He knew by now, the situation was really important to her.
"Yes?"

Lizzie looked at him smiling sadly.
"We..You got a letter... At first I didn't want to show you it but ...I think now it's finally the time."

"If it's about me being adopted ,I know. I mean it's kinda oblivious."
When Jimmy noticed Lizzie's mod didn't change he went silent, letting his sister finish.

"To be honest you are not wrong... It's about you siblings...
I don't know if it's from one of them or not but you are invited to a meeting with them to get to know them.A family reunion."
She handed him white piece of paper with writing on it.
Jimmy read it.

Dear Jimmy Moon
I know it's been so long and you probably don't remember me.
But.
Please read the letter

To reunite with those who left you
on the second of the sunset month
Go to these cords ####-###-###
And you'll remember what you forgot.

~

Jimmy sat in silence and shook.
His siblings... h̶i̶s̶ s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ no ...he had a brother and a sister... but he thought they left him...
How long it was 7-8 years ago..
He was young...so he didn't even remember.