× Festival (Boatem crew)×

- Boatem is a group of old high school friends who live in different parts of the world, one week before the start of summer they arrange a vacation that will take place at the start of July.
They'll finally see each other after all those years.-

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Grian landed . Oh it's been a while since he was in the USA.

After he got his luggage, he checked his phone if anyone had written something. He wore his usual red sweater really similar to the one he used to wear in high school, just to make sure he's friends would recognise his. And soon enough it worked.

"GRIAN! Over here!" Someone called his name. Grian did recognise that voice.
A few feet away from him stood a man with a black mustache dressed in a fancy black suit. He recognised his best friend.

"Mumbo!" He hugged the tall man.

"It's been a while, hasn't it."
Mumbo laughed.

"Yeah .. even though we actually didn't live that far away from each other."

"True but someone is always too busy with his redstone engineer work to hang out with a friend."  Grian said ironically. Mumbo rolled his eyes and giggled quietly.
"That's why we have a full two weeks to hang out here."

"I still think it's too short"G mumbled quietly.
Mumbo looked at him phone.
"I think we might actually be the last to arrive."
That's when Grian noticed he had his phone still on the airplane ' mode'that explains the lack of  messages '.

"I've messaged Impulse we had landed. I think he should be here in a few minutes..so how's life going?"

"Oh! I have a new project I've been working on ---" Grian started rambling.

. . . . . . . . .  

After a twenty minute of waiting (talking with each other) Impulse had messaged he's at the airport.
Mumbo and Grian went outside to look for him.A few minutes later they found the rest of the gang.
Impulse wore his favourite black t-shirt with an I and his hair was combed in a way to hide his horns. Next to him stood Pearl, who wore a dark blue huddie with stars and a moon shaped necklace she got from her Boatem friends on birthday. Lastly Scar with him cane in hands stood smiling. He wore a fancy white blouse with olive green corset , crimson red jacket , trousers and a top hat.

Grian couldn't stop smiling.

"Hi guys! It's amazing to see you after all these years." Impulse hugged them soon joined by very exhausted probably but the trip but still very exited Pearl and Scar.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you all." Pearl said.

"We missed you too."

After their graduation Pearl moved to Australia and because of the timezone it was really hard for them to find a good time for a simple phone call.

"Gri you haven't really grown up much since I last saw you." Scar laughed. He hadn't changed that much either except his hair was a little longer.
Neither of them did actually change  that much.  They were still the same silly group from school but only a few years older.
They laughed.

It promises to be an amazing two weeks

----------------

They all stayed at a rented house not far away but with amazing views of the surroundings.  There were five rooms and as soon as Impulse opened the door Grian, Pearl and Scar ran to take the best room.

"First come first served!" Grian yelled as he ran through the house.

Impulse only laughed as he and very tired Mumbo stood and watched  their friends feeling  like 10 year olds again.
"I think it's a good time to get some sleep."