×How it all started ×

Season 6 had started without any problems.

The hermits were talking at the spawn till something or someone didn't fall from the sky.

The sun went black for a second and a glowing winged creature fell down into the water.
Quickly XB and Xisuma went into the water to pull the person out of it .

A few minutes and a medical appointment from Stress later, the avian woke up.

They looked around slightly confused and as soon as they saw other people, they started panicking.

"Hey hey , breath everything is okay no-one is going to hurt you."
Stress said, trying to calm them down.

After they calmed up a little bit, Xisuma kneeled down next to the avian .
"Hello I'm Xisuma. I'm an admin of the server you are currently in."They only stared at him. X could swear he for a split second saw a flash of purple in the avian's pitch black eyes.

"I'm... Grian..."
They said quietly after a while.
Xisuma smiled at them.
"Nice to meet you."
They didn't reply this time, only looked around glancing at everything and everyone for a second or two.

Xisuma stood up and turned to the hermits
"Alright ... I want to say once more, than I'm more than happy to welcome everyone to season 6. Now to not waste any more time let's finally go exploring our new home!"
X said, as he finishes the Hermits split up and went to see the unknown lands.

Some of them have stayed.
One of the hermits came to Grian.
"Uh.. hello I'm Mumbo."
A mustached man introduced himself.
Grian only glanced at him.
"I ...I can keep you company if you want. I don't think being alone in an unknown world is a good thing."

Grian wasn't sure if they were supposed to trust this man but it was probably better than wandering around in this weird place.
"That would be nice..."they said quietly.
Mumbo smiled softly.

Before they went to explore the world Xisuma told Mumbo to keep an eye on Grian.
"Even if they feel better now, that doesn't mean, they haven't just fallen from the sky."

"Okay dad,I'll keep an eye on them."

X smiled.
"Have fun."
_________________________

Even tho Grian was supposed to stay only till they'll get better enough to return to whatever place they came from , they had stayed for longer.
Grian really got along with Iskall and Mumbo and Xisuma didn't have the heart to separate them.
He was happy that Grian started opening to everyone and becoming more comfortable near them.

As the season went by Grian became the official member of the Hermitcraft family, with the warm welcome from each hermit.

--------------------End------------------

Idk what to write here so...
Have a good day/night !
-W