×Your feelings blinded you ×

Desert duo angst/ fluff

Grian and Big B were on their secret meeting.
Grian finally got confident to ask the question that was running through his mind for some time now.

This was his chance .

"B?"he called getting the others attention.
"I want to tell you something..."

"Oh ! I actually wanted to tell you something too." BigB said with a really surprised expression .

They went in awkward silence.
"Maybe you first G?"

"Oh..okay... "
Grian cheeks turned reddish.
"I know we've been meeting eachother in secret for everyone... and I thought maybe we could -"
Before he could finish Big B put his hand on Grian's mouth .

"Before you say something stupid...
I love you Grian... but only as a friend my heart belongs to my soulmate and it won't change no matter what.
We can be friends but nothing more... "

Few tears fall from Big B's cheeks.
"We both have hurt our lover's one's too much... maybe you can't see it now but I'm sure you'll soon understand."

He walked away but after a few steps he stopped and turned to face Grian.
"For once in your life use your stupid power to see feeling that doesn't belong to you....
Stop being selfish appreciate what you already have ... and stop looking for it."
After this words he left.
Grian sat alone on the cold grass, heartbroken...

For the next couple of hours his head becomes a total mess.
He came back to his base , fell on his bed and started crying.

- - - - - - - -

"G? Are you here?"

...

"Okay I'm letting myself in!"

Scar walked into the room.
After seeing the other one crying he quickly as he could run (with his cane)
"Oh G! What happened ?!" He sat next to the shorter man and hugged him.

Grian looked at him, his eyes were red from crying.
"I .. told someone that I like them... but they didn't like me back..."

Scar's expression change ... His was hurt (again)but instead he just smiled as usual.
"I know that feeling really well..." He said under his breath.

Grian looked at him...

His watcher eyes opened and started staring at the elf.

Scar...was hurt... but not like himself...

I was even worse...

Grian started seeing all the things he had done wrong to not himself but his soulmate..
He started feeling the pain...

How could Scar live like that...

"G?" Scar waved his hand infront of Grian's eyes.

"Scar ..." He started crying..."it really hurts..."

Scar went sad... his cheerfully smiled was gone. He hugged Grian again.
"I know but I can promise it won't be that bad when you get used to it."

Grian felt a prick in his heart.

"I'm so sorry Scar... I have hurt you so much... I probably won't be able to make it up for you in my entire life...

And if you don't want to see me again I'll more than understand this decision."

Scar pushed him away and looked at him.
"What are you talking about?"

He was mad ... sad ... disappointed...

Grian could feel that, he stood up and stood in front of Scar

"I was ...I am selfish ba$tad who only took care of his own feelings and hurt you.!.. I cheated on you!... I'm awful person Scar !"