Flower of Love

Once upon a time in the bustling streets of Seoul, 

an average person found yourself in the midst of a heart-wrenching story. 

You were just an ordinary individual trying to make your way through life, 

unaware that life was about to become intertwined with the world of K-pop sensation TWICE and their radiant member, 

Sana.

Sana and her eight bandmates had formed a tight-knit friendship over the years. 

However, 

a dark cloud loomed over their joyous camaraderie, 

one that threatened to snatch away one of their own. 

Sana had been diagnosed with the mythical Hanahaki Disease, 

a condition that manifested when love was left unrequited.

One fateful evening, you received a message from Jihyo, 

the leader of TWICE. 

Jihyo's eyes pleaded with you as she explained Sana's dire situation. 

She begged you to make Sana fall in love, 

as it was the only way to save her life.

Jihyo: "You're our last hope. Sana's condition is getting worse, and the doctors can't do anything. Please, you have to try."

You agreed, 

though you knew that this challenge was no easy task. 

You had never met Sana in person and had no idea how to make her fall in love with you. 

But you were determined to do whatever it took to save her.

Days were spent watching TWICE's performances and variety shows to learn more about Sana and understand her personality. 

You bought tickets to their concerts and attended fan events, 

hoping to catch her attention.

As you tried to win her heart, 

Sana began to notice your unwavering dedication. 

She appreciated the sincerity in your eyes and the way you went out of your way to support her.

 Slowly but surely, 

her heart began to open up to you.

Sana: "I've noticed you've been to all our shows. It means a lot to me. Thank you."

Your conversations over social media turned into late-night phone calls, 

and you found yourself falling in love with Sana's laughter and the sparkle in her eyes. 

She, 

in turn, 

couldn't help but be drawn to your genuine kindness and the love you showed her.

Sana: "You're so sweet. I've grown fond of talking to you, you know?"

But as the days passed and Sana's feelings for you grew, 

the Hanahaki Disease intensified. 

Her coughing of flower petals became more frequent, 

and her health began to deteriorate. 

Jihyo kept you informed, 

and you felt the weight of your race against time.

Jihyo: "Her condition is worsening, but she's fighting for you. You're her reason to hold on."

One heart-wrenching day, you received a message from Jihyo that crushed your world.

Jihyo: "I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Sana...she's gone."

You couldn't hold back the tears as you mourned the loss of the woman you had come to love.

Hours later, another message arrived from Jihyo. 

It contained a USB drive, 

and you plugged it into your computer. 

A video started playing, 

and there was Sana, 

smiling and vibrant. 

She was sitting in a room filled with flowers, 

and her voice trembled with emotion.

Sana: "I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being the love of my life when I needed it the most."

In the video, 

Sana spoke directly to you, 

her eyes filled with gratitude and love.

Sana: "I'm so sorry I couldn't grow old with you, have kids, and share a future. But you've made my life beautiful, and I'll never forget you."

As the video came to an end, 

you were left with a profound sadness but also a sense of fulfillment. 

Sana's love had been real, 

and your connection, 

though brief, 

had been powerful and genuine.

Sana's story was one of love and loss, 

but it was also a tale of two souls who had touched each other's lives in a way that would never be forgotten. 

And in the end, 

you knew that you had brought a little more love and light into the world of the one and only Sana.