'B' for 'I swear to the gods, BITCH-'

929 Words in this chapter

Hello,
As I said in the A.N.,
There's going to be a multiple choice thing at the end of this, and I'm going to scatter italics throughout the chapter, so try and catch 'em! (-All!)
(They'll matter for the bonus choice, if you want to vote on that.)

Ofc, I'll list them at the end, so that it's fair, but I was like, "why though?"
And so the other braincells went,
"Oh! I know!
Let's make it like a lil' scavenger hunt, so that they don't get bored of your writing, dumbass!"

And so here we are!

So, strap up, and get ready for enough sass that you wonder about whether or not Dick's related to Persassius Jacksassion. (The almighty, second only to Alfred.)

Ooh~~

Welp, look's like they still didn't work themselves out.

Probably because I may or may not have forgotten to reverse the effects of the Bird-eyes(Tm) before I left and spent the day with Speedy.

It was great, we walked 'round jump, stopped a few crimes, roasted chestnuts over a dumpster-fire that reminded me of my team with Sticky Joe, baked pies with Mother Mae eye, (I forgot how to spell her name, I'm so sorry,) She retired a few years ago, opened a diner, it was great.

Eventually, Speedy, had to go back east-ward,

("I still despise that name!"

"I despise you."

"Fuck you!"

"I'd say the same to you, but I'm pretty sure Blue -or should I say red?- Jay has that covered."

"Oh screw off!"

"Nah, but Jay seems like he'd be happy to help you jack-off."

"I'm going to murder you!"

"I'd run off with my family, but I'm pretty sure Jay can't at the moment, cause' you two were a bit too-"

"GOD DAM YOU-"

"Hehe, you mean the 'dam snack bar'?"

"I will end you."

"It's cool, I think you and Jay-bird already finished more than enough."

"I swear to the gods, bitch"

"Oh? Could've sworn you already made Jason your bitch."

"AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH-")

Hehe.

Good times.

Anyways, they've been stuck in perpetual torment for how long?

Uhhhh....

Well, we did crash for the night at a hotel, soo...

Uhmmm........

27 hours?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Hah.

That's what you fucking GET for that tape prank.

Aaaaaanywaaaaaayyyyysssssssss,

Should I turn them back, dear reader?

Oopsies, there goes the fourth wall!

("Deadpool! Are you proud of me?"

"FUCK YEAH, KID!"

"HELL YEAH!"