'E' for 'Ey, how long've I been gone?'

Hello!

So sorry, but I think my Wattpad's having a fun time ✨️malfunctioning✨️

Winged au!

Yay

Or

Nay

?

ALSO!

This plot is semi-adopted from CoyoteFang1987 on their book, '6 months long act', and it can be found here https://archiveofourown.org/works/20932427?view_adult=true

Their book is the one that gave me this idea, so major props to them :)!

(I have no idea about their pronouns, so I just used they/them. If anyone knows more, please let me know, and I'll update this part!)

Back to the story!

Robin's P.o.v.

God I'm bored.

And kind of homesick.

Bormsick?

Homesered?

I dunno.

But it's been too long since I've seen my family and friends!

Dad- I mean, B, my siblings, the justice league, Alfred, young justice, and Wally!

I don't miss them in that order, but anyways!

Wait!

I know!

I forgot about how I could just visit them!

Alright, time to finally use that zeta-beam in here and Jump.

First off, my family, so off to the batcave!

Stepping into the living room, I simply left a note on the couch, saying that I went off to visit my family and friends.

Cy was repairing 'imself in his room, Star-flaming-pile-of-trash was recuperating after being beaten with a chair, BB was practicing shape shifting in the gym, and Rae was in her room doing who knows what.

With that task done, I skipped over to the window, jumped through it, swung down with my grappling hook, and jumped through the garage's window.

We don't use the elevator in this household.

Skipping over to the other wall inside off the garage, I pressed a button in the top corner by flipping up towards it, and entered the pass code and the coordinates.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the wonderfully familiar sight of the batcave.

Oh, and that one dead body by the bat computer.

Never mind, it's just Red Robin.

Sneaking up behind him, I suddenly leaped out and pulled him into a bear hug.

"T!"

"Dick?"

Pulling back and letting him breathe while I looked him over to see if he'd been injured recently.

"Hey TD! How've you been doing?"

He looked a bit embarrassed, and he looked away as he replied,

"Uhm... I died last week."

Gasping in horror, I (obviously) replied with ,

"I missed your first death?!"

"We have it on video though."