pt. 2 of 'D' for 'Dickhead.'

3852 words in this chapter.

Sorry for the wait, and for the inconvenience! Wattpad was being weird, and I can't really edit pt.1 or anything so I'm just going to copy and paste the rest from my notes app.

Uhmmm... I was considering not adding smut/lemons, but I kind of cut it off last time, so...

Here you go!

Warning: smut ahead.

If you want to skip it,

Skip these italicized parts.

A bright green 'truth' appeared on the screen.

"Uhh.. I guess that counts as your question?" Robin still had a bright red-
(-Robin)
-blush on his face from whatever the intruder had said.

Raven just shrugged and stepped back.

Finally, Star-bitch stepped into the spotlight.

"Friend Robin."

"Don't call me that."

"Do you still have the like of the like for me?"

Robin smiled impishly,
"Yes, I do."

Star-freaking-arsehole started levitating. (she dosen't deserve the verb 'Flying'.)

"The really?!"

Robin's smile dropped in to a smug glare.

"No."

The screen displayed a considerably larger and more vibrant 'TRUTH' inside of what old-timey people would call 'the magic box'.

Star-(insert-cuss-word-of-choice-here) instantly fell to her feet.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

The same yellow blur streaked through the room again, except this time it stopped behind Robin and leaned on the chair, revealing...

"Kid Flash?!"

"The one and only."

Robin snorted. "Probably won't be for long."

Kf leaned forward and whispered something into the currently strapped-down bird.

R's P.o.v.

"Ohh~~ well, unless you got hit with an mpreg spell or have s'methin' you're not telling me, I think that's unlikely, but I'm more than happy to try with you.... what? Isn't that what you-"

3rd person P.o.v.

"No, that is not what I meant!"

"Friend Rob, what did he say?"

"Don't-"

"H'yeah, you don't want to call him that. His boyfriend is apparently the only one allowed to use that nickname. He's taken already, and his lover would actually kill and torture you, despite R here being an asshole."