CHAPTER TWO

"Life of an ordinary employee"

Jeong Hyeok and Dan is on a Restaurant Cruise. They having a dinner date together. "Jeong Hyeok... Are you still mad at me?" Seo Dan said. Jeong Hyeok didn't speak but look at her. "I'm sorry... But I couldn't grant your request. This competition is very important to me. I hope you understand..." Dan said. "I know, All I want is to let's reveal our relationship to public..." He said. "Jeong Hyeok, I can't... For the meantime... But I promise, after this competition we can hang out and date as we want. We can reveal our relationship and we can end this secret dating like we use to do." Seo Dan said. For Dan, her carreer and ambition comes first rather than her lovelife. She loves Jeong Hyeok but being a Ballerina is most important than anything else. Her manager didn't want her to have a relationship because of a distraction on her career. "Are you really stay for so long at Milan?" He asked. Dan nodded. "I need to... But I'll promise I'll always keep you updated... Don't be mad please? Let's enjoy our date for tonight..." Dan said and she smile. Jeong hyeok let out a deep smile and hold her hand. He didn't want to allow her to go there but as her boyfriend, he will support her for her happiness. "Let's eat..." He said. "I'll just take a bite... I'm on a diet.." She said. Jeong Hyeok let out a small smile.

After that, they walking at the sea shores. They're wearing a black cap and a facemask because Seo Dan is very famous in their country. "Jeong Hyeok... Promise me that you will wait for me.. That, you'll still here waiting for my return." Dan said. Jeong Hyeok face her and he smile with his dimples. "I will don't worry... But, promise me one thing..." He said. Dan look at him, "what is it?" She said.  "When you return... I will introduce you to Halmeoni as my girlfriend..." He said. Dan smile and hug him. "I promise... After this competition, let's do what you want to do, Jeong Hyeok.." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile and kiss her on her lips.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri is walking at the company lobby sleepy and yawning. It's been a week since she started as a junior staff in their company. No one recognize her as the CEO's one and only daughter. She didn't want to brag about her background. If someone ask her a question about being an heiress or a normal lady, she will chose to be a normal lady rather than an heiress of her father's wealth. She's waiting on the elevator to open when someone intentionally bumped her. She look at her and she saw her supervisor, Ms. Bora. "Take this... It's too heavy for me to carry it." Bora said and gave her a medium box. Seri take it without complain. 'Seri relax... You need to calm yourself... Think your father... He will get mad if you have a cat fight on that bitch..' In her mind.

With a box on her arms, Seri walks through the hallway towards to Bora's office. She put the box on her table, when Bora went inside. "Oh, thank you Ms. Yoon.. you can go now.." Bora said. Seri make a bow before she left. She let out a deep sigh when she went outside from the office. "Aishh... If you only knew who am I..." She said.

Bora is Always make fun to her because she's new in the company. She get so irritated by Seri's presence especially Seri is become famous to all male employees because of her innocent yet seductive beauty.

Seri seated on her chair and start her day as a regular employee of her father's company. While searching on the internet, she saw an article of a famous clothing designer. She smile while reading it. This is her dream, to be a fashion designer but his father didn't allowed her to make that dream came true. Mr. Yoon wants her to be a good business woman. Her smile faded when she recall how her father told her that her dream is not important and what important is their company and she as his heiress. Her phone beep and she saw Seo woo message.