CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

"Getting you by all means..."

Side story

Jeong Hyeok is on his suite drinking his beer while still searching for his phone. "Fuck... Where did I put it!" He said as he seem so annoyed. He heard his doorbell ring. He stop and let out a deep sigh. He got startled when he saw Dan standing infront of it, only her night tees and night robe on her. "What are you doing here?" He said. Dan let out a mischievous smile. "Can I come in... " Dan said. "No!" He immediately declined. "So I guess, it's okay to you that someone will see me like this... Infront of your suite Mr. Vice chairman... Then what will happen next? It will start a rumor that can spread in Seoul." She said. Jeong Hyeok look around and let a sigh of relief when no one is on the hallway. He immediately pull her to get inside. "So why you're here, Dan?" He said and try to ignored her flirty moves. Dan smile and gave his phone. "To return this..." She said. Jeong Hyeok look at his phone and take it immediately. He look at her intently. "Oops... Don't be mistaken... I saw it at the hotel lobby... That's all... I forgot to return it earlier, I'm sorry..." She said. "Thank you... You may leave now, Dan..." He said and he turn around but Dan hug him from behind. "I miss your touch, Jeong Hyeok..." She said. Jeong Hyeok take off her hand from his waist. "Stop it Dan!..." He said. "Please leave now... It's not right that your with someone else suite. Have some self respect, Dan." He said. Dan started to get annoyed on being rejected by him. She immediately went infront of him and kiss him. She kiss him desperately but Jeong Hyeok push her. "Seo Dan will you stop.." He said. "Waeyo? Did she kiss you better? Is she wilder than me when it comes to sex? Are you really sure that you're the only one who fucked her? Tell me... I can do anything just to make you want me again..." She said. Jeong Hyeok gave her a death glared. "Do you really wanna know, Dan?" He said. "Seri is far different from you! It's not the sex or her body that I want  but she hold my heart for no reason, Dan." He said. "She's totally innocent than you... So you better shut your mouth and don't you ever talk to her like that again infront of me." He said with furious on his voice. Dan frowned while her tears escaped from her eyes. His words hits her. "Jeong Hyeok... I still love you..." She said. "Well it's too late, Dan... We're over... I have  her and I won't ever let go of her. She's my world and she's my life so please you better  leave now... Can you?" He said. He walk towards to his room and slamp his door.

Dan look at the door with her fury and teary eyes. "You will regret this day, Jeong Hyeok! I'll make sure to ruin your relationship with her... I'll make sure to make her feel the pain that I'm feeling right now... I will remove your world to you... I swear!" She whispered.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Present days

Seri look at her phone that keeps on ringing. Jeong Hyeok is on the other line. Her phone keeps vibrating. She's in the middle of the meeting but her mind is thinking Jeong Hyeok. "President Yoon... Are you with us?" Mr. Yoon said. Seri got startled. "Yes, Appa-... Chairman Yoon... I'm sorry..." She said as she seated properly. "Like what I said, Chairman Yoon... Our team needs to go back to Jeju to held an Thanksgiving party for the people on the island. " Jun Jae said. He observed Seri has been spacing out. "What do you think President Yoon?" Mr. Yoon said. "That's a good  idea, Chairman Yoon. I agree on what Mr. Heo said." She said. "So, are you willing to assist him again to Jeju Island?" Mr. Yoon asked. Seri look at to Jun Jae then she return her eyes on her father. "I'm sorry Chairman Yoon but I already book a ticket... I plan to go to Hongkong but don't worry, I'll make sure that my work is done here before I leave." She said. Mr. Yoon look at her. "But President Yoon we also need your presence there... If you don't mind, you can reschedule your flight after the event." Jun Jae said. Seri look at him and she was about to speak when her father speak. "It's okay, President Yoon... You can go and have some rest in Hongkong. And make sure to send my regards to Vice Chairman Ri." Mr. Yoon said. Seri smile. "I will, Chairman..." She said. "But Chairman Yoon..." Jun Jae protests.  He look at to Jun jae and the he smile. "I'll go with you instead of her... My daughter is also needs some rest." He said. Jun Jae got frustrated because all he wants is to be with Seri. Seri smile widely, "kamsahamnida, Chairman Yoon..." She said. Her father smile back at her.