CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Unknown Feeling"

Side story

One Year ago

Jeong Hyeok is driving headed back to Dan's place. He wanted her to meet her grandmother but Dan told him that she couldn't make it because she's not feeling well. So he decided to cancel their appointment and inform his grandmother that they couldn't make it today. He bought some food and a bouquet of flowers to surprise her.

He smile while walking at the hallway  as he carry the food and the bouquet of flowers on his hands. He stop from his walk when he saw Dan but his world drifted apart when Dan suddenly kiss a man. And infront of him, they're entered together in Dan's place without breaking their kiss. He couldn't had a courage to face them because his afraid that Dan would leave him.

Present day

Until now, Dan believe that she  can  still hide her little secret to Jeong Hyeok. She loves him and she afraid to loose him. It's just a one night stand  but she didn't expect, that it happened again.

She's lying on the bed  naked with only a blanket that cover her bed with the same man on that day in her unit in Seoul. He's her childhood bestfriend that living here in Milan. She really love Jeong Hyeok but this man gave him all the pleasure when it comes to bed rather than to Jeong Hyeok. But now she started to get more anxious because she felt Jeong Hyeok a little bit distant and cold  to her. 'I must find the reason why Jeong Hyeok is acting strange like that...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, In Seoul...

Jeong Hyeok look at Dan's picture on her Instagram account. He let out a deep sigh whenever he recall that night, the night that he saw her kissing with other guy. "Am I the only one who's trying to hold and work this relationship?" He said. He rest his head on his chair, a familiar smile and her crescent shape eyes appear in his mind, that makes his loneliness turns to make him smile. And it was Seri.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Present days

Jeong Hyeok lay down Seri on his bed. She's been sleeping since he take her from Joo Hee's place. He take off her shoes and cover her a blanket. He smile while watching her face and as he recall what she said before she passed out because of the alcohol she take. "Yoon Seri..." He called and he touch her face. He didn't know why he felt want to touch her, so he immediately take off his hand from her face.

He smile, "Ri Jeong Hyeok... Why you keep acting so strange when it comes to her..." He said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mrs. Ri and Mr. Yoon is having their meeting on a coffee shop near by at Mrs. Ri's place. They will going to have a talk between the two, Jeong Hyeok and Seri. "Chairman Yoon, are you still willing to get them married before this year's end?" Mrs. Ri said. Mr. Yoon look at her. He's still undecided today, seeing her daughter again and she's seem so okay and safe makes him happy. It also make him to think if he's doing a right thing, to make her pressure on this  so called  marriage. "Do you really believe that they love each other, Chairman Ri?" He said. Mrs. Ri sip her tea and she look at him then she smile. "Yes... I feel it..." She said. Mr. Yoon smirked. "Do you really want my daughter to be part of your family that's why you're being blinded?" He said. Mrs. Ri didn't speak instead listening to him. "My guts telling me that they're not dating for real... I don't know they're reason why they need to do this but one thing is for sure, they're not a couple like what you've been dreaming, Chairman Ri.." He said. Mrs. Ri smile and rest her back in the chair. "I know..." She said. Mr. Yoon got surprised and look at her. "I know they're not... But I saw it with my own eyes. I think they started to like each other." She said. "What do you mean?" Mr. Yoon asked. "I saw how my grandson treat her at the party, look at her and being jealous when someone wants to come closer to her. I know him, he's my grandson, Chairman Yoon." She said. Mr. Yoon didn't speak. Just like Mrs. Ri, he also notice how Jeong Hyeok bring back his daughter's precious smile and how Seri look at him. He only want to make sure that he's daughter will have a good husband and a good inlaws in the future. "If that's the case,   I think let's better to push their wedding." He said. Mrs. Ri smile widely while Mr. Yoon look outside the window. 'Seri... I hope my decision was right...' In his mind.