FINAL CHAPTER

"CONTRACT FOR A LIFETIME"

SIDE STORY

Jeong Hyeok walking through the hallway with his twins by his arms. He's walking towards to the master bedroom. He knock at the door and Hyo Joo immediately open it. Hyo Joo take Min Jeong from him and lay her down on the bed. Jeong Hyeok sit at the side of the bed and Jeong wu is on his lap. "Hyo Joo, can you give us Seri's picture..." He said. Hyo joo take Seri's picture on the top of the side table and gave it to him. "You can go down now, we're stay here for awhile." Jeong Hyeok whispered. Hyo Joo smile and she went outside.

"Ma.." Jeong wu said while looking at his mother picture. It was taken at Jeju island. "Yes, that's Eomma... You really love your Eomma, Jeong Wu..." Jeong Hyeok said. Jeong Wu look at him and then he smile. "Me too... I love your mom so much..." Jeong Hyeok said and kiss his son on his forehead.

"Oh god! Hyeoky... Why you're here?" Seri said. She was so startled when she saw Jeong Hyeok inside the room. She thought that Hyo Joo is with her to assist her and Jeong Hyeok is downstairs to assist their guests. Jeong Hyeok smile while looking at her. Seri is struggling to zip her color nude gown at the back. Jeong Hyeok is always mesmerized by his wife beauty and perfectly shape body. Seri maintain her figure even though she's already a mother. He put Jeong wu on the crib and approach her. "Jeong wu is already looking for you... He miss you..." Jeong Hyeok whispered as he helped her on her gown. Seri smile while looking at him on her behind through the mirror. "Yah! Jeong Wu or Jeong Hyeok who miss me?" She said. Jeong Hyeok smile and hug her from her behind. "Both... The father of your twins is badly miss you..." He said. Seri let out a peel of Laughter. "Babe... We're being part ways for hours..." Seri said. Jeong Hyeok laugh and turn her around. "I want to see you every second... You know how I'm so obsessed to you..." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri smile and Jeong Hyeok kiss her. Seri close her eyes as she let him kiss her.

"Ma.." Jeong Wu shouted. Seri and Jeong Hyeok stop from their kiss. And her eyes got widen. "Omo... Did I heard it right?" Seri said and look to her son. Jeong Hyeok is also looking at his son while his arms still resting on her waist. "Yes, I told you he's looking for you.." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri excitedly approach her son and carry him. "My little Hyeoky, did you miss Eomma? Aigoo... You're just like your Appa..." She said. Jeong wu place his little hand on her cheek then he smile. Seri kiss him and hug him. She look at to her little Princess who still sleeping. Jeong Hyeok approach them. "Let's go downstairs... Everyone are waiting for us, especially for our twins..." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri smile and gave him Jeong wu. "Arasso but let me fix my lipstick... You ruined it.." Seri said and Jeong Hyeok let out a peel of Laughter.

Jeong Hyeok carry his sleeping little princess while Seri carry her little prince when they went downstairs. Everyone smiling and clapping while looking at them.

Min Jeong startled when she heard the noise and the couple laugh because of Min Jeong reaction. Min Jeong and Jeong wu giggles while everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' song for them. Jeong Hyeok is so happy while looking at their twins who are seated on their customized chair for them. He look at to his wife who still smiling with her pair of eye smile while looking at their twins.

Hours had been passed when the Ri family change their attire to hanbok. Just like any other korean family, their anticipated this moment for their twins. Doljabi, it's a south korean most anticipated event in celebrating a first birthday party. It is a tradition where the baby is place infront of the various items or objects then they encourage the baby to grab one or two item from the set of objects where each choice represents a certain future of the child with respect to his or her future career or lifestyle.