CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

"Forever in my heart"

Side story

Jeong Hyeok walking fast through the hallway with anxiousness and he's spacing out. He immediately approach Mr. Yoon and his grandmother when he saw them. "How's Seri? How's my wife?" Jeong Hyeok asked with his teary eyes. "Calm down, Jeong Hyeok... You need to calm down... Dr. Bong is already with her inside." Mrs. Ri said. Jeong Hyeok stand infront of the emergency room and place his hand on it.

"What happened, Hyo Joo?" He asked when Hyo Joo approach him. "When she went outside from the room, I noticed that she seems so weak and pale. I asked her to rest and go back to the room but she suddenly told me that to call you and she suddenly collapsed." Hyo Joo explained. Hyo Joo cried and wiping her tears. "Luckily, she manage to text Dr. Bong..Then we rushed her to the hospital." She added. Jeong Hyeok didn't expect this. Since they went back home from the hospital, Seri was okay and fine. It was sudden. Mrs. Ri approach him and tap his shoulder. "Halmeoni, I'm so afraid right now... I don't want to loose her... I can't live without her... I need my wife... I need her beside me..." He cried. Mr. Yoon look at him as he try to hide his emotions. His daughter is lucky to have him especially in this kind of situation, Mr. Yoon's thought. "Seri is brave... She can make it... Just trust her... But if it's not, you need to accept it, Jeong Hyeok... For your twins..." Mrs. Ri said and hug him. She try to control her tears but she couldn't and started to run down on her face.

While waiting, they're all startled when they see the other doctors  running towards the Emergency room and went inside. Jeong Hyeok started to feel panic. A nurse came outside and Mr. Yoon approach him. "How's my daughter? Is she okay?" He asked. The nurse look at them. "Please wait for Dr. Bong to explain what happened." The nurse said. Jeong Hyeok put his hands on his head as his heart beats so fast.

Dr. Bong went outside and look for Jeong Hyeok. "How's my wife, Dr. Bong? Is she okay?" Jeong Hyeok said. "One of the twins is successful out from the mother's womb. Your baby boy... But the other twin remain inside her. Seri's heart beat stop when we try to continue the operation. But she's okay for now and her heart beat was okay for now." Dr. Bong said. Jeong Hyeok feel his body shaken. Mr. Yoon is also feel his knees suddenly felt weak. "Jeong Hyeok... I'm sorry to say this but if something happened or if her heart beat stop once again, I'll prioritize what your wife's requested me, to prioritize your baby's safety rather than her. Will it be okay to you?" Dr. Bong said. Jeong Hyeok cried and he didn't know what to do and how to answer it. He wants them both to be alive. "Please, Dr. Bong... Do something to save them both. It's hard for me to choose... I want them to be both alive... I want to see my wife's smile again and I also want to see my baby." He said. Mrs. Ri try to comfort him. Dr. Bong felt his pain. "I will but Let's all be ready in what might happened." Dr. Bong said. Jeong Hyeok cried out loud like Mr. Yoon who is remain standing in one corner. "Please do what is right to do, Dr. Bong but please save them both." Jeong Hyeok said. Dr. Bong nodded, "I need to go back inside..." She said.

'Seri please, hold on... I'll be waiting on you...' In his mind.

On the other hand, an hour has been passed when Dr. Bong successful take out the other twin from Seri's tummy. And she smile when she saw her, it's  a baby girl. They never undergo for ultrasound to check their gender because Seri told her that she already saw in her dreams her twin's gender, A baby boy and a baby girl. "Seri, you're right... It's a pretty baby girl and a handsome baby boy." She whispered. Some nurse started to get panicked when Seri's heartbeat stop once again. "Dr. Bong... It stop!" The nurse said. Dr. Bong look at to Seri who still unconscious. "Seri... I know you can make it... Please hold on!" She said. "Call Dr. Kim right now..." She said to one of her assistant.

Seri's hand suddenly fall at the side of the operating bed and Dr. Bong saw it.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

A Year after

Jeong Hyeok is standing infront of their yard. He's with Mrs. Ri and Mr. Yoon welcoming the guests for his twin's first birthday party. He let out a small smile while extending his hands to every guest who arrived. "Aigoo... Chairman Ri the party looks so extravagant and elegant.." One of the guest said. Mrs. Ri let out a small laugh. "Ofcourse, for my  grandchildren... We will do everything to make this event memorable..." She said. Mr. Yoon approach Jeong Hyeok. "You should go to your twins, Jeong Hyeok. The party is about to start." Mr. Yoon said. "Chairman Yoon is right, Jeong Hyeok. Don't worry about the guests... We're both here to assist them." Mrs. Ri said. Jeong Hyeok smile, "Arasso... Thank you Halmeoni and thank you Abeonim for always being there for us..." Jeong Hyeok said. Mrs. Ri and Mr. Yoon let out a wide smile. "Go... Your twins are waiting for you..." Mrs. Ri said.

Chan Young and Joo Hee is the one who incharge to prepare Min Jeong for the party while Seo Woo and Jun Jae is the one who incharge for Jeong Wu.

"Aigoo... You're so pretty just like your Mom, Min Jeong..." Chan Young said. The little princess Min Jeong wearing a beautiful pink gown and the little prince Jeong Wu is wearing a blue tuxedo suit. Min Jeong is cheerful like her mother Seri while Jeong Wu is quite type like his father, Jeong Hyeok. They both reassemble their mother's eye smile and their Father's dimples.

Jeong Hyeok knock at the door before he entered. "Are my twins ready?" Jeong Hyeok said. Min Jeong smile and giggles when she saw her father through the mirror while Jeong wu is looking at him. "Yes, they both ready, Jeong Hyeok." Jun Jae said. Jeong Hyeok approach them and kiss them both. He carry Min Jeong and kiss her on her cheek. "My pretty princess... Happy birthday..." He said. Min Jeong rub her cheek to his cheek and Jeong Hyeok smile. He put back Min Jeong to her sit then he approach Jeong Wu and carry him. "My little Hyeoky, Happy birthday..." He said and kiss him on his cheek. Jeong Wu wrapped his arms around his neck. "Ma.." Jeong Wu whispered. Jeong Hyeok got surprised. "What's this? Are you learn to talk?" He said. "Ma..." Jeong Wu said and this time they heard it all. They all let out a peel of Laughter. "Omo... He's looking for his Eomma, Jeong Hyeok..." Joo Hee said.

Jeong Hyeok smile and hug him.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Side Story

Sorry guys I'll add another chapter. The next chapter will be the last and final chapter.... I hope you're still with me until the very end... I hope their story has build place in your hearts.... Thanks for supporting all my stories and I'll promise there will be another Binjin fanfics story.... 😊😊😊

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12