CHAPTER NINE

"SERI'S RULES"

SIDE STORY

"Are you serious, Seri? Yah! It's only a week when you met each other and now you're telling us that you two are dating?" Chan Young said. "Wait! Are you talking about your boss, Chan young?" Joo Hee said. Chan Young nodded. Joo hee slap Seri hard to her shoulder. "Yah! It's hurt!" Seri said while rubbing her shoulder. "You really make hard for Seo Woo and you make it easy to that man... Yah! Yoon Seri, are you crazy?" Joo Hee said. Seri
T

ry not to laugh on her best friends reaction. 'If you only knew the truth...' In her mind. "But seriously, you really love him?" Chan Young said. Seri didn't speak but she nodded. Chan Young let out a deep sigh. "If that's the case, we support you... We're friends after all... But we really feel sad for Seo Woo." Chan Young said. Seri look at to Seo Woo who is still sleeping on the couch. "He's your first boyfriend... We'll he's lucky..." Joo Hee said and drink her soju. Seri let out a small smile. 'He's not...' In her mind.

Chan Young pour another shot of soju in her glass. "But please... Seri don't let your guard down... I didn't say that I don't trust Vice Chairman Ri but... It was fast for the both of you. Much better if You're getting to know each other first." Chan Young said. Seri smile and drink her soju. "I will... I'll promise... I will not let him to break my heart..." She said. 'I'll make sure that no feelings between in our agreement...' In her mind.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri went back to her unit early and her hang over kills her. Her head hurts and she try to rest her head on the bed. "Aigoo... Yoon Seri you know what going to happen when you drink soju but see, aigoo... My head aches!" She said. Her phone ring and she answered it without checking who is it.

"Hello?" She said.

"I heard your door click... Are you busy?" Jeong Hyeok said.

Seri look at the screen to check who is  the caller.

"Oh, Mr. Ri... Good morning... I'm not but I have a hang over today... Can I rest for a while?" Seri said.

"Okay... Just rest for today.. " He said.

"Kamsahamnida..." She said and out down her phone.

Hours had been past when Seri woke up in her doorbell ring. She blink her eyes and force her to stood up. She walk towards the door and saw Jeong Hyeok standing infront of it. Her eyes widen when she saw he is carrying a tray. "Good morning.." He said and he immediately went inside to her unit. Seri tilt her head while looking at him. "What's this?" She said and check the food that he brought. "Ah... I  cooked that hang over soup." He said. Seri look at him with surprisement on her face. "For me?" She asked. "Ani... I also drink last night... I only share it with you." He said. Seri nodded. She seated and she started to taste it. Jeong Hyeok unknowingly smile as she watch her eating with her messy bun hair. "waeyo?" Seri asked when she saw him looking at her intently. Jeong Hyeok look away and seated opposite to her. "Nothing..." He said. "How was it?" He asked. Seri smile with her pair of eye smile and gave him a two thumbs up. "It's delicious! Yah! You're a great cook, Mr. Ri... You're girlfriend is lucky when you get married." She said while eating with gusto. Jeong Hyeok smile faded. "By the way, Mr. Ri... I have something to tell you..." She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her with puzzlement. "What is it?" He asked. Seri drink a glass of water before she speak. "Can I also set some rules between us? Just like you did?" She said. Jeong Hyeok got surprised. "Sure, no problem to me." He said. Seri smile. "Kamsahamnida... You're so understanding, Mr. Ri.." She said. Jeong Hyeok ears turn red when he heard her compliment.