Rosa makes it big in hollywood.

LOVE TO Kill was name of Rosa and Brad pitt movie that everyone believed was a waste of time. After the shooting of love to kill. The premiering was announced. It was going to be premiered at golden globes. 

Rosa cannot do anything literally without informing Juan. Though she was allowed to act, her freedom was still caged because everything about Rosa and hollywood was spied and monitored.

Love to kill by Brad pitt and Rosa Dans continued growing and grossing. From topping movie list to earning oscar nominations to eventually winning a BAFTA award. The movie became a hit. It became the the talk of the world. After a year the movie has earned Rosa 3 golden globes awards,  5 young artist award, an academy an even an oscar award including best actress of  the year award. It earned Rosa top spot on every magazine and top chats. From most beautiful woman in the world to highest paid actress to FHM sexiest woman. Rosa become so famous with massive social media following. The movie also attracted endorsement deals and big magazine covers for Rosa. It also added to Brad pitt legendary contribution to hollywood. At the end of the day the movie has won a total of 20 awards grossing 3.5 billion dollars in box office.

Rosa Dans became a household name. She hosted a party to celebrate her massive success and achievements. While Rosa was addressing the stage during her ceremony she recalled what she has went through in life from loosing her parents to loosing her pride to a rapist and enslaving her in an unpleasant job just to earn a living. She also thanked Juan for being a great assistant and help. She added that Juan is like the foolish thing God used to confirm the wise. She claimed she wouldn't have achieved anything without Juan assistance. She also thanked her movie production, cast and crew for their support and believe in her. She burst into tears and dedicated everything to her parents and said "I hope I have made you proud mom and dad. I hope you are proud of what I have achieved." The whole was warm and touched. The medias and peparrazzi was also there videoing everything.

After her speech, Juan went up and asked her to marry him. Everyone was hailing say yes, say yes. Rosa likes Juan but she is not in love with him. Out of pity and gratitude she said yes. After the night party, Juan took Rosa home as his wife to be. When they got back, Rosa pleaded with him to allow her leave the group for the sake of their unborn child. On hearing "unborn child" Juan agreed and made Rosa, promise to keep it to death.

One day Rosa was reading a magazine  sitted on her couch about american billionaires and tycoons and came across this guy whom she fell in love with at first sight. His name was Edward Dalton.

Empire corporation is one of the biggest oil companies in the state. It grosses 10 billion us dollars annually. Edward Dalton has received several pretigious awards including mogul of the year, Ceo of the decade, Oil magnet of the year, because of his efforts in expanding their family's company, Empire corporation. He wase Very handsome, educated and rich. And was wanted by many because of his qualities.

Rosa came to the supermarket to buy glossaries and for the first saw Edward.

Rosa. "Oh my God, who is that? He looks like the famous Edward Dalton." (Immediately she rushed to hug him but got embarrassed by Edward's men). "Who are this things" she said. Edward talk to me, I love you, I'm a huge fan of yours.

Edward. "Thank you" he greeted Rosa and enters his machine immediately and drove off.

Rosa. "I have never been this embarrassed in my entire life. Upon my beauty, my riches and fame as an actress Edward looked down on me like a piece of trash. I must get him" She said after looking at herself.

One of the bodyguards ask Edward his boss, "sir do you know her? I mean, why would she rush you like that."

Edward. Replied, "I don't, I think she is one of my numerous crazy fans. Any other thing?" He asked.

Rosa went back home very furious because this is  the first time someone treated her  like a piece of trash after her fame. Edward made her remember her past and how she was treated before fame. It is very disheartening that a man, the first man she has ever falling Inlove to treated her with so much disrespect. Rosa finds herself restless thinking about Edward. She was sad that she was hurting Juan and herself at the same time because of  this proudologist as she would call Edward.

Rosa decided to apply for a job at Empire corporation. She got a news that the company was looking for a face for their company. Someone that can represent them as their ambassador. She quickly went ahead and applied. She was given the position immediately because of her beauty, fame and versatility as a hollywood actress. Rosa did not apply for the job because she was looking for an opportunity  or money. She has made 350 million dollars as an actress and 2 billion dollars from drug trafficking. She applied for the job just to be close to Edward. To find an opportunity to seduce Mr Dalton. From that time Rosa finds less time for Juan and finds more time for empire corporation. She wears only skimming and attractive clothes. People didn't care about her way of dressing since she was an actress.

After few months Rosa and Juan finally tied the knot. And on  the other hand Edward Dalton was already married. 

Do you think Rosa will stop chasing Juan now she is married? The answer is no.

Rosa kept chasing Edward seducing him with her intelligence, good ideas and dressing. And she succeeded. Edward, whose wife is inactive, bad charactered felled for Rosa and made her his Mistress. After 3 months of their ungodly affair, Rosa got pregnant. Juan was so happy thinking the child was his. Unknowing to him the child belongs to his wife's lover Edward. When Edward found out that Rosa was pregnant he was not happy. He hate seeing any man close to Rosa even her own husband. He thought the child belonged to Juan and has created a stronger bond between Rosa and her husband. He was afraid that Rosa would leave him. But Rosa reassured him that she may have belonged to Juan legally but her body and heart belongs to him.

Ever since the marriage of Juan and Rosa Fernandez has never been happy. She has been frustrated and even went mental. She loved Juan. She gave him everything and sacrificed everything for Juan but look at how he paid her back. She promised to eliminate him and destroy everything he has built.