Mr Chow 2

Juan. "where are you women getting this gossip from? That's was the same thing my wife told me.

"Then your wife is right." Rosa replied

Juan stands up angrily. "Why are you women against my progress. I called you thinking you will support my argument not knowing you will partner with my wife. Tell me, did she  call you to tell you to say this to me?

Rosa. "She doesn't know me. The world knows me as a star. Your wife equally knows me as a star but nobody including your wife knows that I am your secret lover. Do you know why I'm saying this? Is because we love you. Your wife, your daughter and I. We wouldn't love loose you.

"Okay okay. I will call you back later." Juan's says and hung up the phone.

He didn't sleep that night. He was awake thinking about what the two women in his life said to him. "Is it a mere coincidence that they said the same thing." "Could this be a sign?" He had many things going on in his head and he needed that money.

Early in the morning Susan while sleeping was screaming and crying. Juan and Christina rushed to her room

What's wrong baby.

Susan. "Mummy, daddy I had a bad dream."

Christina sat on susan's bed and carried her. "What dream dear."

Juan goes closer and held her  by the hand. "Tell us. Mummy and daddy are here. You shouldn't be scared any more."

Susan was so cold and fidgety. "I saw where they shot daddy in the dream and he died.