Why

Juan called Rosa severally to narrate the story to her but her number was not going through. He said to himself. "What is wrong with phone numbers today. Did telecommunications go on strike?" Little did he know that Rosa refused his call intentionally. Rosa did that because she has something important to tell Juan.

The following day, she chatted Juan up to ask him if he could talk. Juan who has always wanted to have a talk with Rosa agreed.  

Rosa. "Oh Juan. I'm glad you made it."

"Why didn't you pick my call?" Juan asked Rosa as he sits down.

"I'm sorry my phone was with my neighbors daughter." Rosa replied.

"I have something very important to tell you." The both said in chorus.

Rosa raises her hand. "I will go first. Mine is more important."

Juan shakes his head. "No. How do I know yours will be more important?"

"Don't argue this Juan. Let me go first." Rosa replied.

Juan. "Okay"

Rosa. "I was in a dream....

 (Interrupted by Juan). "Wait your very important issue is a dream?"

Rosa. "Allow me."

Juan. "Sorry go ahead.

Rosa continued. " I was in the dream where you introduced me as your love to your wife and as a biological mother to Susan. Surprisingly your wife accepted me and Susan hugged me and called me mummy immediately.  Then you married me as a second wife with Christina, your first wife's approval. After the wedding we  all went on a vacation as one family before having a terrible accident. After the accident I saw you, your  wife and I, wearing white in a peaceful strange environment. I didn't see Susan, our daughter in that dream but I sure saw all the dead people I know. Over there in that strange world, I could hear, your accident was not unknown, it was a murder."

Juan. "So what are you trying to say that we are all going to be murdered?"

Rosa. "Please Juan, don't accept  Mr Chow proposal."

After hearing Rosa's dream Juan lost the courage of telling her about the incident that happened knowing fully well she will act like his wife. "My wife can only accept a second wife in death. This woman's dream really means death. God please protect us." Juan soliloquies