Is Mr Chow right partner?

Juan did not sleep all night. He was awake thinking about what his wife told him about Mr Chow. He pretended not to have regarded her words meanwhile he cares a whole lot. He was reasoning within his self if he should accept the proposal or not. Worried and disturbed he picked up the phone and called Rosa, his true love, mistress and real mother of Susan to know her opinion.

The phone rings. Praaaa praaaa

Rosa picks up the call. Oh my God it was Juan, her lover and boss

Rosa. "Is anything wrong with Susan my baby?"

Shhhh. Juan shush Rosa. "Don't call her your daughter in public, the wall has ears."

"Public?" Rosa replied and continued. "We are on the phone."

"Don't you know by para venture someone can our conversations." Juan replied.

"Okay. Whatever. Why did you call?" Rosa asked.

Juan stands up with a cup of wine in his hand. "Something is bothering me. I don't know if I should do it or not. Please I need your own opinion.

Rosa. "What about Christina, your wife?"

Juan. "That's the exact reason I called you. My wife is against this decision I'm about to make. That's why I need more than one opinion to know what to do."

"Okay. Go on, what is it?" Rosa replied.

I got a business collaboration with one of the wealthiest business tycoons  on earth. A business that will give me $200 B by the end of the deal..." Juan narrates.

"Wow. That's a huge amount of money. So tell me what happened next? Rosa said.

Juan sigh. "The man is insisting, our companies merge forever."

Rosa. "If he is an honest Ceo, it will work out."

"That was the exact thing my wife said when I told her about the mergence. But....?" Juan replied Rosa.

Rosa. "But what? Come to think of it who is this man?"

Juan. "That's what I was about telling you. His name is Mr Chow"

Rosa splits her coffee on the floor. "Mr Chow? I heard that, that man is greedy and ambitious. People that partnered with him didn't leave to tell the story."