The beginning of the end

Fernandez collaborated with the Juan's enemies. The worst and the most wicked drug dealers that have tried everything to eliminate Juan who has been a bone in their neck. This men has tried everything possible to eliminate Juan and his family. They are the ones responsible for every mayhem Juan has been passing through. From burning down of his warehouse to attempted arrest made by the police officers. Juan knew how evil and desperate they are and did everything humanly possible to stay away from them. Fernandez out of disappointment, hatred and pain decided to partner with them knowing fully well she is endangering her life.

This group of men with the help of Fernandez was able to invade Juan secret  warehouses, destroyed all his goods and killed his men and chemists. When Juan heard about this he was confused and speechless wondering how his enemies were able to discover his secret warehouses.

There is this party Juan and his members hold every October 18. It is a special day set aside to celebrate the day they came together, the month they found each and became a family. Juan does not play with this  day. Every year he will aboundon everything including his businesses and money to bring everybody together to celebrate this happy day. He urged  Rosa to aboundon her job as an actress and whatever ever she has with empire corporation to be with them that special day in celebrating  their togetherness. Rosa did exactly as he said and aboundoned everything and came. Fernandez knowing the tradition and secrets of the family decided to invite Juan business rivals to attack on that very day. Every 12 noon of October 18 they will break bread with fireworks before entering into the festive moments. Juan had his warehouses destroyed, his men and chemists killed few weeks ago yet he proceeded with the celebration as  a peel of relief.  11:50 pm, Rosa got a call from Edward to come to his office claiming something very important and sensitive is at stake. Rosa knowing Juan would not allow her or anybody leave went from back door to leave.

12:10 am, 10 minutes before breaking of the bread Juan cruel business enemies arrived and shot everybody including Juan. Juan managed to stay alive, breathing heavily on the floor.  While on the floor he asked "how were you able to locate me?"

The leader of the gang replied. "I didn't locate you there. Your own person did not only told me where you were but also showed me how to pin you down."

"How do you mean by  my own person? Who amongst us?" Juan replied still breathing heavily.

"Dont worry, I will do you the favor of being killed by your own family." The ganged leader said and called out Fernandez. "Fernandez take this gun and finish the Job." Fernandez hurriedly took the gun and pointed it at  Juan.

In shock Juan asked. " Fernandez you? Why? How much did he pay you?

"Nothing Juan. Infact I went to him to help me eliminate you. You destroyed my life, you turned me to a wanted criminal. Even at that I loved you but you choose to betray me. You chosed a stranger, Rosa over me and left me in the dark. Pained and angered with vengeance I decided to destroy you and your wife." She paused and continued.  "That reminds me where is your lovely wife I will love to send the two of you to hell ever after.

Juan did not reply. He was speechless starring at fernandez. Cursing the first day he met her. Fernandez relentlessly shot Juan severally on  the chest. Before 24 hrs the news stations, papers, social medias have it, spreading the  news of how a billionaire group was heartlessly assassinated by unknown killers.

When Rosa heard this she fainted and stayed in coma for 96 days. When she woke up she was still in shock wondering who would have done this. Fernandez was not still satisfied. She wants to see Rosa dead but unknowing to her the new gang she joined did not trust her. They were afraid she would betray them just the way she betrayed her former gang. They teamed up and assassinated her. When Rosa returned from the hospital she knelt down and thanked God for using her lover Edward to save her. For the first time Rosa can breath. "Finally I am free" she said.

Drug dealers are not the only ones with problems and enemies. Clean businessmen also have problems and enemies who wants to murder them like Juan.  Few months later Rosa gave birth to a baby girl. She named her Suzzy claiming she is the future Lily flower of the world. When Edward saw Suzzy and carried her in his arms he felt happy and fulfilled. He has been childless for many years after his marriage with Christina, his legal wife. He has lost hope of becoming a father. He thought he could never have a child of his own before Suzzy came along. Because of Suzzy he decided to tie the knots with Rosa to prevent Suzzy from being a bastard but Rosa disagreed. She knew she was the problem between late Fernandez and Juan. She didn't want to bring the same problem to Edward and Christina. She explained to Edward why she can't marry him. Edward agreed and decided to adopt Suzzy as his and to give her his last name.

When Edward took Suzzy home  his wife refused to accept her.

"Who is she? Where did you bring her from?" Christina asked.

"Listen Christina, we have been childless for over 10 years. I decided to adopt a child who will call us daddy and mummy." Edward replied

Christina said folding her arms. "But you said you didn't care. You said is okay if we don't have a child for now that I am okay for you.

Edward sighs. "You are okay for me. Listen look straight into this child's eyes and say you don't want her. I promise to send her back.

Christina walks toward Edward who was carrying the child and looked into her eyes. When the baby smiled at her, she couldn't say no. She carried  the baby girl and felt fulfilled. But something was funny about the child. She looks exactly like Edward.

"Have you noticed that the child looks exactly like you Edward? Christina asked.

"Yes. That's the reason I adopted her." Edward replied.

In joy Christina asked. "What's her name?"

Edwards replied in happiness seeing his wife happy with the child. "Suzzy."

"Suzzy ha. I think I like her." Christina added.

The two couples loved Suzzy and trained her in luxury and love. For the sake of Suzzy Rosa decided to stay away from Edward to give her daughter a peaceful upbringing.