Chapter 18

Everyone had been hanging out all day, and it was literally the best day of my life. We ate everything from wings to pizza to icecream and so on. I was actually feeling really happy with my new set of, crazy yet sweet friends. I laid my head on Smiles lap as my legs stretched across Toby's. Ben and everyone else had left so it was just us two, and we were watching Scream.

"He's like the shittiest killer ever." Toby mumbled and rolled his eyes. I giggled, he'd been complaining since the start of the movie.

"Toby, stop being a buzz kill" I told him while lightly pushing his shoulder a bit.

"I'm not, he just really sucks." he replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head at him and moved around so I could get in a more comfortable laying position. After watching Scream and continously hearing Toby's underbreath mumbling about how bad the movie was, we all decided to get ready to sleep.

"Hey sis, you mind if I crash here? I don't feel like leaving tonight, plus I might be doing some late night sprees if you know what I mean..."

"Sure, but blood better not be on my sofa or floor when I wake up" I told him as me and Smiles headed upstairs for sleep.

We stripped of our clothes, except underclothing of course, and laid down snuggling up with one another. I played in his soft hair as he stared at me and said "My Rissa..". I blushed like I do a lot whenever he calls me his, it feels so right, so.. loving.

I gave him a kiss and smiled, but he wanted more. He pulled me closer to him, kissing me with so much love and passion, we both wanted more. I ran my fingers delicately through his hair as his fingers slid slowly along my body, making me gasp when his hand went down way further than I expected. He took that as a chance as his tongue danced with mine. He pulled me on top of him, grinding himself into me as our kiss deepened like never before. I let out soft moans as he grinded harder into me, I could feel his... friend, up at attention. We both knew we had to stop, atleast for now.

Too many things were happening and now just wasn't the right time. He took one last peck and looked at me with pure happiness actually showing in his eyes. I was still on top of him and I took the advantage before it was too late. I planted slow kisses along his chest and abs, making him stare at me with passion and lust, biting his lip. I giggled and lay back beside him to snuggle in before he tried to get payback, or take things farther.

"Goodnight Rissa, I love you". He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

sighing from utter relaxation, I replied "Night Smiles, I love you too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 80 YEARS LOL. BUT ITS SUMMER NOW AND IM JUST KIND OF WORKING ON SO MUCH STUFF. BUT I WAS LIKE OH MY GOSH I HAVE SO MANY OF YOU WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE, I NEEEEEED TO!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WAITING THIS LONG RIDE OUT WITH ME!! ALSO I HAVE LIKE NO MORE WRITERS BLOCK SO IT'LL BE MUCH EASIER TO UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY AS I USED TO!! THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER FILLER BTW