Chapter 11

Larissa POV

I smiled and sighed with relief. Smiles finally got finished with his patient. It had taken a whole like hour just for her to die! She was really a fighter.

I ran up to Toby and jumped on his back, making him drop one of his hatchets straight on his toe, which was now bleeding.

"Oh gosh Toby I'm so sorry I didn't know you had your hatchets in hand! Are you ok? Are you in pain? Gosh I'm such an idiot I can't believe I just-" Toby stopped me from continuing my pointless rant.

" I'm ok Larissa calm down. I can't feel pain, that's how I was born." He said as he calmly bent down and pulled the hatchet off of his foot.

I winced because even though he didn't feel the pain, it was like I did.

I slowly got down off of his back and turned to see Smiles standing there with his natural plain face. Gee for someone with the name Smiley, he sure doesn't smile much around Toby and them.

"Rissa, I have something to do today but unfortunately I don't think you can come this time. Toby, mind keeping Rissa company today?" He asked as he waited for an answer.

"Sure why not, I have nothing better to do anyways". Toby replied as he grabbed hold of my hand, making me blush. We headed for my house as I waved by to Smiles, Hoodie, and Mask who were heading the opposite directions.

I was tired when I got home so as soon as I opened the door I literally went to the couch and lay across it. Being around Smiles daily makes me less caring of what is really going on around me, I really shouldn't be like that.

Toby sat next to me and scrolled through TV for something to watch as I fell into a peaceful sleep. 

I slept for hours until I woked up from hearing something drop in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes trying to get my vision back normal since it was so blurry from just now waking up. I looked up to see Toby sleep, head leaned on his arms.

I sighed happily knowing that he was still breathing and unharmed. As I got up I almost fell straight on my face onto the floor, but luckily my hands caught me. 

I stood up and made my way slowly to the kitchen, trying not to make any type of sound because if I did I was basically just as good as dead, especially with an unknown in the house.

Maybe it was just Smiles trying to play a stupid trick on me, like seriously I'm not scared of you Devin.

"Smiles stop playing fucking hide and seek. I'm not scared of your games". I whisper screamed into the darkness of the kitchen and laundry room that was in the back of it.

"Smiles? Stop playing this isn't funny" I whispered again as I started stepping closer. I slowly moved to the laundry room and literally almost pissed myself as something from on top of the dryer fell and a mouse scurried by.

"Stupid ass mouse". I mumbled up under my breathe.

I turned around and bumped into something cold and tall. I was surprised and scared as it's hand came down while I was trying to scream. It put me in a choke hold as I kicked and kicked trying to get away. 

He or she or whoever was heading for my back porch doors. 

"Stop struggling you stupid bitch. The less you struggle the less pain you will endure when we arrive back at my place".

My eyes went wide, I knew that voice. It was the same one from the guy I heard in my dream. I stopped struggling and sat silently as he dragged me away from my house. Where is he taking me? Will I ever get away?

He stopped and raised his hand, which had a giant knife in it. He took the handle and slammed me in the back of my head, making everything in my sight blurry. I slowly slipped into darkness, unaware of where I was being took.