Chapter 14

I decided not to make you guys suffer after that small little one page sneak peek XD .. Sooo Heres the update!! ^_^ Yayyy Gege lol. <3

******************************************

Larissa POV

It's felt like I've been in here forever, just hearing the drip drip sound of the water on the other side of the door. When will I get out of here?

I stood up walking around, trying to think of a way out. I kept silent and listened closely, was that air that I heard? Yes, definitely.

I dropped down on the floor and looked under the bed. I smiled happily at what I saw.. I think it was an air vent. I heard foot steps coming down the hallway so I hurriedly jumped in bed and laid down as if I was in so much pain that I could barely move. I laid facing the door as it creaked open and in walked Mr. White Jacket Ass.

His never blinking eyes rolled over my body as he was a little surprise that I was actually awake right now. I looked at him dead in the face trying to throw all my hatred towards him through the emotions of my eyes. He walked slowly over to me as I noticed he had more food in his hand and a glass of water. Wait what was that behind him? A heater?

I tried not to smile as I thought about feeling the warm heat on my cold skin. I got chill bumps just from staring at it. I slowly looked up at him as he was now in front of me holding out the plate of food, which I refused to take. His eyes widened more because he wasn't used to me rejecting the food.

"Why won't you accept this food that I have brought you? I know you must be starving. You haven't ate since yesterday night and I refuse to let you starve yourself to death before I can kill you myself. So eat the fucking food or take some more pain" He glared at me which made me take the food hesitantly. So he doesn't want me to starve myself because he wants to kill me himself? What a sick bastard.

I took a small bite out of the sandwich which made him sigh in relief. I raised an eyebrow and let out a small giggle before I realized that HE was going to be the one to end my life and I shouldn't be having a nice normal person conversation with him. I saw a small tint of pink come onto his pale face.

He's blushing! My eyes went wide at that thought and I calmly took another bite wishing he would leave so I could enjoy my food in peace and also think of a way out of this shitty sewer smelling place.

He calmy plugged up the small little heater in an extension cord and closed the heavy door behind him. I pulled the heater up close to me, thankful for the warmth. Now for a plan to get out of here...

*********************************

Authors Note :

OOOOOKKKK SO THIS IS PART 1 OUT OF 2 OF CHAPTER 14 ! I HAVE TO DO IT AS 2 PART BECAUSE I'M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW XD SO I'LL RIGHT PART 2 AS SOON AS I GET HOME ! :)

THANK YOU FOR ALLLLL YOUR SUPPORT ^_^ YOU GUYS ARE EPIC. 5.2K READS YAY :*

-Ticci Gege