Chapter 10

"Awe please Smiles?!" I begged him while doing the puppy dog face. Apparently it wasn't working because he wouldn't budge!

All I wanted was to have a day with him and Toby. Toby had popped up this morning and said he'd like to hang out, and to call him whenever.

I've been begging Smiles ever since but he wouldn't budge for anything in the world.

I'd even did something stupid like tell him I'd give him my virginity, which he actually took into consideration like a dumbass.

I even asked him when he was "helping" his patient. I giggled a little thinking about his pout face at me after he was done.

"Ok! Ok.. we can hang with him. Just don't go ANYWHERE alone with him. Stay where I can make sure you are safe."

Smiles said as he looked at me with a serious face.

I nodded, beaming my smile at him as I gave him the biggest hug ever. I bet I looked like a little kid acting that way, but I didn't care.

I called Toby and told him we could hang. Now he's coming over in 30mins!

I was shaking with anticipation, jumping up and down and everything! I swear I've never been this excited since I got my first all straight As in 4th grade!

Smiles had an annoyed look plastered on his face but he couldn't help but smile when he watched me jumping and dancing like a dumbass.

I giggled and jumped on his back as we headed for the front door, which I had just noticed rang about three times.

As soon as Devin opened the door, Tobt barged in with his sweater on. He smiled at me and waved and then said wassup to Smiles as they did that weird ass handshake that every boy does for no reason at all.

"I called Mask- I mean Tim... and told him he could come over with me so he should be on his way" Toby said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What?!!!" Smiles boomed as his face turned into like a devil look.

"Uh um.. that's not it. He's also bringing Hoodi-" He paused what he was saying after he saw the look on Smiles face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Do you NOT know how much shit load you're dumping on Rissa by inviting them here!!" He basically screamed the ears off of Toby.

"Well technically I only brought Tim. he the one that's bringing H-" He didn't get to finish because Smiles gave him a glare which I guess meant 'shut the fuck up you talk too much'.

I giggled at how cute Smiles looked when he was mad. Like oh my gosh!

The fuck am I thinking about that for? I came out of my thoughts as I heard Toby mumble, "Damn someone has their dick up their ass today.."

I tried so hard not to laugh but the doorbell rung again.

Toby opened it and in stepped a dude with a yellow jacket and another dude with a hood on covering pretty much his whole face except his mouth and nose.

I think his eyes are red like Smiles.

"Larissa meet my other friends. You can pretty much call them Masky and Hoodie" He said as they waved in sync.

I smiled at them and said hey as we all sat down on the couch.

" Um so what you guys wanna do?" Toby asked to break the silence.

"I got a patient scheduled in about 35 minutes, you coming again Rissa?" Smiles said as he looked at me and asked.

I smiled and hurriedly said yes, which got me a weird look from Toby, Hoodie, and Masky.

"Whoa whoa wait.. she knows what you um.. that you kill people?" Toby asked as he was staring at me like I had two birds sticking out my ears.

" Yep." Was all Smiles said as he smirked.

" And and she's OK with it?!" He asked in even more shock.

"Yep. Shes there when I do it" He said as he tried to stifle his laugh.

"Whoa dude you got a keeper of a friend. Does she know we mum.. do that too?" Masky had asked. It surprised me because I thought he wasn't talkative.

"Well now she does dumbass" Smiles said as he shot a glare to Masky then started laughing.

Weird... I'm friends with killers? I hope they don't try to kill me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masky: Yayyyyy I was featured!!

Hoodie: Shut the hell up Masky, you didn't give me time to speak!

Toby: Whoa whoa I was the main star though!

Dr. Smiley: And this is my story... so what?

Me: Actuallyyyyy this is MY story. about YOU. lol now calm down guys.

__@u@ Hiyaaa__

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Guys I just wanna say I am sooooooooooo sorry that I updates later than I was supposed to!

I just wanna say Thanks sooo much for all the feedback, votes, and reads!!!

Smile For Me has reached 1.7k reads and over 150+ Votes!! That's fucking AWESOME!!!

I am also the Top 1 story of all the Dr
Smiles stories! and if you search up Dr. Smiley my book will be at top, even over the original origin story! I feel so freaking amazing right now like you guys are just awesome.

I love that I inspired someone to start their own story. :)

Please go read

@ThatGirl712's

Story Inspired By Me Called:
The Man Behind The Smile

Next update between Sept 28 - Oct 3 !!

Stay Awesome Guys hehe Byeee

-Ticci Gege