Chapter 4

As soon as I reached home I stopped and stared at my house in shock. Outside were tons of police cars, an ambulance, and the news channel. What had happened here?

I started dashing through all the police and cars, panicking like crazy. The only thoughts coming to my mind were my Mom and if she were ok.

As soon as I reached close to the doorsteps, two large hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back from the scene.

"Ma'am I'm afraid you cannot go in there! A murder has been made". The large man with a very deep voice said. I froze as I watched them carry a body out the house.

It was my mother... and she was dead.

I ripped away from the man and ran in the opposite direction towards the News people. I could faintly hear the woman and what she was saying to the camera.

"Hi I am Amanda Foxx coming to you live from a murder scene. It seems as though this serial killer is still well on the lose and has struck once again, Leaving his famous signature "Go To Sleep" on the walls of the victim's room in blood."

I cried because I had no where to go until this was all cleared up. Cried because right before I left she was still perfectly safe and ok besides being sick.

I always asked myself why did bad things happen to me? I was always generous and nice and caring to others, so why me?

I was only gone for half an hour or so. 30mins was all it took for someone to ruin my life, the last person I had in my life.

I sighed and thought. I may just have to go back to Smiles. The only thing with that is, would I survive if I did?

*****************************

A/N: I know its short guys !!! Its only really a filler. So its meant to be !sorry but chapter 5 will be longer <3

I never expected to get 50 reads in only a few days! Im soooo happy right now and even though

My school started early this year Im off to a really good start <3 New update later this week or next week!!

Enjoy and thanks for all the support! -Ticci Gege

Dr. Smiley: You guys think I look good right? *Smiles*

Jeff: Psh yea right, Im beautiful. I just made my signature move in YOUR story ! hahaha

Me: o_o Jeff you evil little... !!