Chapter 3

Today had gone by fairly quickly, it was weird. My heart pounded and my hands were sweaty, knowing that I was about to meet up with him again in this same spot today. I looked at my watch to see that it was 4:45pm. It should be 5 by the time I got there.

I reached the same bench and sat down, thinking and waiting. I waited and waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity until I felt a slight breathe on my ear.

"I'm here.. Sweetheart." He said against my ear in such a sexy tone that it made me shudder a little. God, who knew men could have an effect on you just by their voices.

I turned around forgetting that he was so close to my face, my face only a few inches away from his. I coughed awkwardly and moved back a little as he smirked with amusement in his eyes.

I felt my face heat up.

"It took you long enough. It's like 6 already!" I said as I gave him a little death glare. My voice sounded far from mad and intimidating.

"I had uh... an emergency surgery to do. Sorry to uh... have kept you waiting. Now, come so we can hurry to my clinic" He held out his hand for me to grab it. I grabbed it and was pulled up with such strength that it made me stumble a little.

"Well someone is a little strong." I mumbled to myself as I heard a slight deep chuckle come from him.

He didn't say anything as we walked, only smirked. I see why they call him Smiley. It was a weird name though, but I didn't mind.

"So.. what's your name?" I asked him, I was shocked when he actually answered.

"Devin". He said it so low I could barely hear him.

(I never knew Smileys first name but I thought I saw on google that his name was Devin Lee Smiley?)

I thought of possible nicknames I could call him for short and came up with the top 3. Dev, Vin, or Smiles. I had decided to go with Dev or Smiles.

It took us around 30-50 minutes to finally reach his little clinic, I silently jumped up and down in excitement. Finally! My legs were practically burning from all the walking we had did. Anyone would be happy to see a place to sit down and rest.

The first thing I smelt when we walked in was terrible. It smelt like death had just walked in and shitted or something. I had to literally hold the feeling of vomiting right now because the scent was so strong.

I saw newly fresh blood on the couch and got scared, something didn't feel right. Why is there blood on his clinic couch? I started thinking of all the possibilities. Murder?

"Oh don't worry about that. I had to uh... perform emergency surgery there" He said as he stood next to me.

I jumped a little because he had scared me, where the hell did he come from? I thought he was just in the other room. I nodded, all my nervousness evaporating as I followed him to a room.

I walked into the pitch dark room as I heard something click when he closed the door. Did he just lock the door? I bit my lip in nervousness as he turned on the dim room light.

My face lit up with horror and fear as I saw pills and jars filled with liquids and.. are those organs? I saw a little table with tools and other things on it. He was standing by the door, scapel in hand as he smirked at me.

I backed away into the wall in fear, the door was locked so I couldn't exactly make a run for it with him in the way. My hands and face started sweating.

"W-what are y-y you doing Smiles?" I asked him trying not to stutter. Come on Larissa! Don't show him any fear! I chanted in my head to myself.

"Smile for me." Was all he said as I backed up further into the wall. Why had I come here?

"N..No! I'm not afraid of you!" I said trying to sound confident. It didn't work.

He walked close to me, scapel still in hand. I had no clue what he was about to do. He slowly traced the scapel down my chest, drawing little blood.

I bit my lip trying not to give him the satisfaction of my screams.

"Shh.. don't worry. I'm only here to help" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

I bit my lip harder, the taste of blood in my mouth. He dragged the scapel down my arm, laughing as tears brimmed my eyes.

"W-why are you doing this?" I whispered more to myself than to him.

He smirked and bent down, licking the blood from my arm and chest. It shocked me which made me gasp, he made the pain spike to a 10 and then it suddenly felt... pleasurable.

He looked up at me with evil burning red eyes as he took the scapel and held it next to my collarbone.

"I want to hear you scream". He whispered in my ears, his body pushed up by mines which made my face turn 3 shades redder.

Stop it Rissa! This is not a time to be blushing this is serious! I tried to tell myself.

I shook my head at him trying not to scream as he stuck the scapel in my shoulder. I failed miserably as I grabbed hold of his arms, my nails digging into his skin.

"Fiesty now are we?" He said as he digged the scapel deeper into my shoulder. A tear spilled over as I whimpered begging him to stop. He ripped the scapel out of my arm, lifting up my shirt and taking the scapel across my stomach, making me scream in agony.

"Larissa, although I really want to kill you. For some reason I can't" he said as he backed away from me, sadness and frustration shown clearly in his eyes. Bipolar much?

I stayed there crying and staring at him, scared for what he would do next. He walked away and pulled a bandage wrap from a bag that I never noticed was there. He sat me harshly down on the table, cleaning my newly made wounds and wrapping me up.

He hugged me, making me tense up, But soon I melted into his arms. Why am I hugging him back? He just stabbed and cut me!

I blushed as he gave me a kiss on my forehead and whispered "I'm sorry. Now run before I can't control myself anymore. Hurry".

I wanted to ask him what he meant but he pushed me towards the door, giving me no chance to ask him. He gave me one last quick hug as I ran out the clinic, pumping my legs as fast as I could towards home.

What just happened?

*************

A/N: I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written out of any book I ever did xD

I'm having so much fun writing this story. I think Smiles is cute, and no he does not Love her!! He just feels protective for some reason.

New Chapter Coming SOON