Chapter 9

I had did the worst thing I could do at this moment, which was look her dead in the eyes.

She stared at me with hatred but also with hope as to think that I was helping her.

Smiles slowly placed his scapel on her chest and dragged it all the way down to her belly button.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she bit down on her lips trying not to scream in agony and pain.

I watched as Smiles pulled her stomach apart, organs showing and all.

I scrunched my nose up trying not to throw up as he poked and played at her insides.

She let out a cry of pain but was soon stopped as she started choking on her own blood.

Smiles laughed, poking at her heart. He seemed to be enjoying it.

He looked at me and smirked, making my cheeks heat up before I was snapped back into reality.

After a few more minutes of torture the girl died, blood flowing out her mouth and her non-beating heart stopping forever.

I had zoned out thinking to myself why the hell had I agreed? I swear I never think before I sat stuff.

Smiles walked over to me, moving his head to flip his hair out of his face.

He stared at me with his cute red  eyes and said "You did good, my Rissa".

I blushed when he called me his. I don't know why he makes me blush so much.

I guess because I'm still not very used to the presence of being around someone else and speaking to them so much.

We were face to face, well I was to his chest and looking up if you want me to be exact. He seemed to have thoughts swarming through his head.

His body leaned down towards me, his lips inches from mine. A thousand thoughts were running through my head, good and bad!

"Are you afraid Rissa?" He asked as his lips grazed mine softly, making me a little nervous.

I opened and closed my mouth trying to figure out what to say. I bet I looked like a fish with no water. I finally answered but it sounded so weak and unsure.

"No.. I'm not afraid of you, or anything else involving you". I told him as I looked him in the eyes.

"Good". He whispered and then stood straight, backing away. Ugh!! He really knows how to play with emotions.

"Jerk". I mumbled more to myself than to him, but it made him laugh.

I rolled my eyes as we left his operation room, forgetting about what had just happened.

We talked about things until I saw something out the corner of my eye in the trees. It was that same person with the goggles and mouth guard.

I told myself my eyes were just seeing things and shook my head, as if that would help me see and think straight.

I grabbed Devin's hand and moved closer to him. He was truly my only protection from anyone.

He gave me money as we reached a store. I looked up at him confused,  waiting for an answer.

"Go. I know you're hungry because you haven't ate since we left. I'll be out here when you are finished my Larissa". He said as he nodded to the entrance of the store.

I looked down to see he had gave me a $50 bill and some change. I ran into the store, buying my favorite foods and snacks. I had only $27 left over when I walked out with my 3 bags of food.

Smiles took 2 and I had the other one. We walked the way towards my house. I swear we never take the car that's just sitting in my garage.

We were close to my home but was stopped by someone. He had on a striped sweater, the same one I had saw on that guy.

"Hey Devin. Who's this?" He smirked and nodded to me.

Smiles fists were balled up like he was about to beat ass, and his nose scrunched up in an irritated way.

"Move, We have to get this food home" Was all he said. That didn't phase the guy because he continued to talk to me.

"Geesh someone's a damn grouch. Anyways hey, I'm Toby. Nice to meet you". He smiled a little at me.

"I'm Larissa. You can call me Rissa". I said softly at him smiling back. His cheeks turned a slight pink color which made me giggle.

That's like the cutest thing I swear!  Smiles looked pissed so I waved Toby goodbye and told him I'd catch up with him some other day.

He nodded and walked off as we continued walking to my house.

" Stay away from him Rissa". Smiles said in a serious voice.

"But why. Smiles? He's so innocent and seems so cool..."

"Cause I said so. He's nothing but trouble." Was all he said as I went quiet. Geesh what was stuck up his ass this afternoon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Kawaii Toby @u@

Toby: Geesh Smiley why such an asshole?

Dr Smiley: you tried to take her...

Me: Whoa guys calm the bullshit!  Let's just eat Masky's cheesecake!!!

Masky: Whoa slow down there Gege. -_- No one touches my cheesecake.

Toby: hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky,

_@u@_ Hiyaaa !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Here's the new chapter!! Who knew Toby was gonna pop up sooner or later?

How is my story getting reads?! Its so horrible :(

But Smile for Me is now at 1.2k reads!! Like omg you guys are freaking awesome I swear!  We should protest to watt pad and tell them to make a damn Dr. Smiley section in the Creepypasta section of fanfics!!!

School is sooo crazy but I'm glad I manage to update as frequently as possible hehe.

Almost at 100 votes, yay. <3

Next update between Sept 13-19. Stay awesome and creepy!

-Ticci Gege