4

Hredhaan

Darkness is alluring.

There was a time when I found it depressing and miserable.

I thought it makes people solemn and sad.

But it's elfin.

It holds a charisma so addictive that ones you start loving it there is no going back.

It makes me want to explore my dark side.

It makes me want to sin.

I never believed in expect the unexpected.

I always had my life in control and I was the one who dominated everyone.

So imagine my astonishment when I decided to visit the club for a little break only for me to be holding her in my arms.

Aaradhya Malhotra.

If it wasn't for the darkness we could have never seen the stars.

She looks just like a forbidden star in my arms.

I never found her attractive.

Yet I find myself losing in her amber eyes.

She pinches me on my arm and I leave her out of reflex.

She falls on the floor with a thud.

I hear her wince.

I hold my hand to her but she gets up herself.

I watch her balance herself on her heels, clean the ass area of her dress with her hands distracting me a bit.

Her ambers finally meet me.

Clad in a flimsy excuse of a black shiny outfit, long earrings which seem to catch my attention as they jingle ,hair messy from her previous fall she looks like every man's wet dream a sin they would want to commit a trap any man would happily enter.

Except me.

She is still the least attractive woman for me.

"If you wanted me to fall why would you hold me to begin with"? She asks her words bitter but her voice sweet.

"If you knew you cannot walk properly and could fall why you would wear such huge heels" I ask her back.

She glares at me.

Her ambers resemble fire.

"It was only once okay and my feet my choice" she says sassily and walks ahead to leave but stops when she sees kunal coming towards us.

She knows him?

Is he her boyfriend?

Why do you care?

Right.

I shouldn't care.

I don't care.

"Hredhaan you are here!! Now that's a surprise I thought you didn't like clubbing" kunal speaks.

"I needed a change" I state plainly.

"Oh anyway that's my sister aaradhya you know sarya the fashion company it's hers she is -" he rattles like a parrot.

"I know her" I cut him off.

Sister?

Kunal ... Malhotra!!

And it hits me.

Dammit I need to pay attention sometimes what my friend circle talks about.

Thank god I never spoke ill about her or cursed her in front of him.