10

Third pov

"Missed me princess" the guy who made her question her sanity asked smiling creepily.

She felt so weak.

So helpless.

She feared her ankle was broke and fractured with the intensity it twisted.

She wanted to cry.

She didn't cry.

"Let me go please" she pleaded to him.

"Why princess I know you like me so stop pretending" he spoke clutching her hair in his grip.

"I loved the way you were moaning under me that night" he spoke coming closer to her.

She felt disgusted by herself.

How could she be with a guy like him even if it was for a night?

She was questioning herself.

"And now you cannot run away from me because you are mine" he said tightening the grip on her hair.

He started undoing the knots of her outfit and teared her dress from the sides.

She screamed for help but no one heard her.

She thought it was her own mistake and she was paying for her non-existent sins.

But neither was it her mistake nor were these any consequences of her mistakes.

These were just merely unexpected circumstances.

It was the result of her harassers own conditioning that he is engaging himself in such a grave misdeed.

He started touching her half naked body everywhere and she was helplessly writhing under him.

He removed his member from his pants and was about to touch her again when someone punched him on his face.

It was hredhaan.

He couldn't help but get worried when he didn't see her come out of the washroom for a long time.

And what he saw in front of his eyes shocked and enraged him to the core.

Aaradhya was lying half naked on the floor and some guy was forcing himself on her.

Without wasting a second he punched that bastard on his face.

He started beating the shit out of him.

He stopped only when he saw her hugging his legs and he looked at her to find that she was asking him to save her with her eyes.

He knew that look.

It was vulnerability.

He saw her vision going blur by each passing second.

But he didn't understood why wasn't she crying?

Any normal person won't be able to control their emotions under such circumstances.

Hredhaan removed his jacket and covered her with it.

He called the event security and asked them to hand over the rapist to the police who was lying unconscious on the floor by now.

They saw it was their lead singer and knew he belonged to an influential family but they also knew better than to deny hredhaan and the victim herself being a powerful personality.

He was soon handed over to the cops after gaining his consciousness.

He was yelling, screaming and blaming aaradhya while being dragged forcefully who was by then sitting on a chair with the help of hredhaan.

She didn't speak a word since the incident, it was hredhaan who handled everything and made sure vivek was behind the bars.

The police asked aaradhya to file an official complaint against vivek and asked her to come to police station after two days to give her statement.

Hredhaan was also informed to be present since he was the eye testimony.

He nodded at the officers on behalf of both of them and the officers soon left the place.

The event ended long ago.

Leaving behind only bad memories which were going to haunt her for life.

Hredhaan turned around to look at her.

Even if he didn't like her she didn't deserve this.

No one does.

He felt an insane urge to kill that guy for terrifying her like this.

He went to bring a glass of water for her.

Aaradhya just wanted to get out of here.

This place was suffocating her.

She saw him going away from her and she again felt alone and terrified.

She tried to get up but she felt dizzy and her head started spinning.

Hredhaan didn't pay any attention to her as he was busy lashing out on the manager but his eyes shot towards her when he heard the thud sound and found an unconscious aaradhya lying on her floor.

He immediately ran towards her.

Pushing few strands of her hair behind her ear he cupped her cheeks.

He sprinkled water on her face and called her name but she didn't wake up which scared him.

He got up and carried her in his arms immediately.

He made her lie in his car and rushed to the hospital.

His heart was beating fast all the while.

"It's a police case sir, attempt to rape and outraging a woman's modesty" the doctor informed him.

"I know the culprit is already behind the bars and we will launch the complaint as soon as she is fine" he informed her back.

The doctor nodded at him in approval.

"The patient fainted due to anxiety and weakness she will gain her consciousness soon" she told him making him sigh in relief.

"Thank you doctor" he said and the doctor nodded at him and left the place leaving him alone.

He called kunal and informed him about everything and asked him to inform Sasha.

Aaradhya might need her sister he thought to himself.

He waited there and thought about everything.

Everything was confusing him.

He needed a break too.

Soon kunal and Sasha arrived and what shocked him was Sasha's face.

He knows he shouldn't judge but even kunal looked more worried than her.

She knew her sister faced such a tragic incident but she didn't look even least tensed for her.

Heck even he was more tensed than her.

Aaradhya on the other hand is very protective of her.

Everyone knew this in the college.

He remembered how she didn't let anyone talk anything bad about her sister after her divorce rumours starting surfacing in the college.

He ignored this feeling for now.

He shouldn't judge their bond just by her reaction.

Maybe she has her own ways to deal with such situations.

The doctor informed them about aaradhya being conscious now.

Sasha and kunal went to meet her and watching sasha and aaradhya's exchange made him think he judged sasha too early.

He felt a little guilty and at ease.

Sasha and kunal came out after fifteen minutes and kunal told him that aaradhya wanted to meet him.

And hredhaan has never been this nervous in his life.

With a weird feeling inside his heart he walked towards her ward room.

Do share your reviews.