22

Hredhaan

Lust.

An intense sexual desire.

That’s what you feel when you see a seductress in front of you.

And she is a skilled seductress when it comes to me because she doesn’t have to anything except exist.

I lost control seeing her in my shirt.

And those damn long hair.

Picking her up by her hips I made her sit on the table.

She kept stammering making me feel more confident in myself.

It boosted my ego.

“You what aaradhya?” I ask.

She meets my gaze and her wet eye lashes catch my attention.

Water from her damp hair is falling down on her eye lashes and for some reason I find it insanely attractive.

Standing between her legs I pull her closer by her waist and seal our lips with a kiss.

Her entire body goes still.

I pull and grab her more closely and she starts reciprocating the kiss. I feel her inexperience through the kiss.

I pull my lips away from her.

“Have you ever kissed anyone before?” I ask.

She nods in negative her entire face rosy from the situation we are in.

“Let me teach you how to kiss” saying this I seal our lips again.

She follows my lead and we kiss until we are out of breath.

She looks down as soon we pull away from each other.

I pull her closer again not kiss but caress her hair. She rests her head on my chest and her hands go around my waist. I keep my head on her hair simultaneously caressing them.

“Hredhaan” she calls my name.

I hum.

“Nothing” she says and pulls away from me.

“Where are you going?” I ask her not ready to leave her hand.

“To sleep” her reply comes short.

Oh.

“Okay I will drop you to your apartment tomorrow” I suggest.

She nods and leaves the place.

She went to sleep but she took mine away.

Tomorrow is Sunday so there is no early work just have to go in evening to cross check on everything.

I kept thinking about her and didn’t realize when I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the stinging noise of my alarm.
Its past ten.

Fuck.

Aaradhya.

I have to drop her.

I search my phone to call her only to come across a long ass message from her.

Aaradhya: first of all thank you so much for everything you did yesterday. I am really obliged and grateful to you. My driver had been calling and searching about me since my house help sarita aunty considers me her daughter and was really worried for me. I called my driver and left early as I didn’t want to give the old woman any more anxiety *laughs*. Moreover I didn’t want to disturb your sleep. I hope you slept well. And again thank you so much for everything you did yesterday. See you at work and take care<3.