Chapter 17: Twin loving

The twins staggered as they turned around. They mirrored what the other did, swallowing the pool of saliva that had stayed in their mouth for longer than it should. The bed dipped from the weight of their bodies. I raised my hand towards the door; a strong wind slammed it shut. Sevor was the first one to slide his finger through the slippery crevice of my rear. He prodded my entrance with his finger while Slade ran his hand over my chest.

The younger twin snorted, twisting my nipple to force a response from me.

"You know what you're doing, who did you fuck with? Was it that mutt? Was it the reaper? Or was it that angel?"

All three of them. It was an experience I didn't mind going through again.

I bit my bottom lip hard, shivering when Sevor pushed the tip of his finger into my puckered hole. The older twin smirked; his heterochromatic eyes had shifted into bright red ones that magnetized my attention to them.

"Does it matter how many men he has slept with? At the very least, he could compare."

My adoration for all cucumbers was equal no matter what the size and shape.

Sevor bent forward, taking my right nipple in between his teeth. Slade did the very same and sucked on my left nipple. He grasped my erection and stroked it up and down. A pearl of precum came out of the slit of my erection. I threw my head back. Each breath I let out became heavier and messier. Sevor slipped his entire finger inside, making my hole slippier than it already was as he moved his digit in and out. The pain in my belly intensified and competed with the pleasure I was getting from my nipples, my penis, and my hole.

"Do we still need to prepare him, Slade?" Sevor queried, withdrawing his fingers.

Slade gave him a look of incredulity. "The hell are you saying? Of course we do, else it would hurt."

"If he's a puta, there's no need to put in so much effort," Sevor reasoned. My eyes widened. He unzipped his pants, freeing his hardened cock from its confinements. This wasn't the calm, calculated, and gentle Sevor I knew. I would have expected this to come from Slade, but to hear them out from Sevor's mouth, I had to squint my eyes to see if I identified them correctly.

Sevor pressed my legs together and pushed them to my chest, holding the back of my knees with one hand. He aligned his long and rigid manhood to my entrance.

"Wait, Sevor!" Slade shouted, smacking his brother's chest.

Sevor remained undeterred, his eyes widening in amusement and excitement from my startled and confused face that shifted into that of pained pleasure. His thrusts were fast, hard, and unforgiving. The pain in my belly lessened, as if each deep plunge he took inside of me carried medicine that I overdosed with. Sevor made sure he wrecked me. Sweat sheathed both of our bodies. I couldn't look away from his hypnotizing eyes. I remained in a daze even when his sudden impalement hurt. Gradually, I could feel the pleasure taking over as he pleasured himself and me by penetrating my bottom repeatedly. The pressure in my groin had overspilled. My toes curled as my legs and arms went numb and a shiver coursed through my spine.

"My ling is...My ling is–Ah!"

I released a white string of liquid to Sevor's chest who jolted and trembled. His pecs twitched as he filled me. Slade watched the entire scene with disbelief yet the tent in his pants remained bulging.

"Your turn Slade," Sevor said, withdrawing from me. Slade snapped from his bubble and shook his head.

"No, he had enough. Let's clean him."

The older twin grunted. "What's the matter? He's our mate. It's only natural for us to breed him, isn't that right, Lucian?" Sevor glanced at my way, his eyes flashing a mischievous glint.