☆New Beginnings☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I walked crying while it felt as if my heart had broken in two. I was a freak to society and I had no place within this life. I dressed different than most people and I had love for the darker things in life. I found beauty in what was called ugly and could never be the perfect daughter to a family full of drug addicts and alcoholics. I was an ugly duckling so to say. I could and would never be seen as anything but a freak. I thought I learned to keep it all out.

When your mother was mentally abusive to you almost everyday of your life you were due to break. She hurt me so much, maybe not physically but the mental scars were more than prominent. I lived my life to make her feel loved and like she had a person to count on in her life since she was always claiming how alone and depressed she felt, it obviously wasn't good enough because no matter what I did she projected her hurt and anger onto me. After 18 years I just ran not being able to take it anymore.

I was hitchhiking and now I'm here. I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. I was dropped off in the middle of nowhere in the night walking beside the road. I past a sign to see I'm in nevada. I walk more and I see an abandoned building before hearing strange carnival music making me walk a little faster. Then I see it, it's a bright tent full of lights with a cart on the outside that has three woman crawling around in it. There stood a short man by a ticket booth. He looked at me and grinned. ''Step right up!'' He says enthusiastically.

''Hello?'' I question wondering if this was all a dream or if I was too fucking delirious. Going crazy perhaps? I walk closer. ''Excuse me sir but is this real?'' I ask with a dry mouth. All that crying had made me more dehydrated. He chuckles ''of course this is real, would you like to come in?'' He smiles. Even though I was a logical person this was the only place for at least 100 miles. ''I need help'' I mumble as I start feeling very dizzy and tired. It didn't hit before but right now it was.

''Here come with me'' he walks over to the tent entrance opening it. I stand there for a minute making him turn back to me. ''Come on'' he beckons me over. I slowly trudge along behind him into the tent to be faces with many interesting looking faces. ''Let's go'' he says breaking me out of my trance while I look around the black and white stripped tent. I follow him deeper in until we make it to another door way. He enters and hold the flap open for me before closing it.

''Mr.Crane, I have some here to see you, she needs help'' he adds making the man turn around. He had greasy shoulder length hair and was dressed in a white suit with a sinister smile. ''Hello Child'' he smiles making me a little unnerved while he looks into my eyes. ''H-hello'' my voice is gravely. ''What are you doing out here all alone?'' He asks. ''I-I had to get away'' I say without thinking. ''Well dear get away from what?'' He asks again. ''I had to get away from the abuse and the neglect'' I answer again, it was almost if I had no control over my mouth.

''Aww you poor thing. So misunderstood, so-well so beautiful'' he says while I stand there quietly feeling the tears whell up again. ''My my, well this will not do. We can't leave you on your own now can we'' he gives me a look of pity. I shake my head no as again if I had no control. ''Well I'll tell you what, we can help you here'' he smiles making hope rise in my chest. ''We can provide you with a home and a family here'' he adds on. ''Isn't that all you want?'' He asks and I nod my head.

''We can love you and care for you darling'' he adds on making a tear drip from my eye. ''You must do one thing for me'' he says and I quickly nod my head okay. ''You must sign over your life'' he adds on and my breathing catches in my throat. ''Its nothing too crazy my dear, all you have to do is live and be apart of this family'' he smiles. ''You help with the show and in turn we give you the family and the love you never had.'' He says as if it's all so simple.

''But what if I don't like it'' I whisper. ''Oh you will my darling, you just have to sign for me and all your problems will disappear, unless you want to walk 200 miles by yourself in such a dangerous place'' he shrugs his shoulders. How bad could this be? If anything I would probably die quicker on the walk to the next town. So I did what I had to do. ''I'll stay here'' I whisper making him grin even more. ''Good, let's sign than shall we?'' He smiles pulling out a piece of paper making me nod.

I sit down on the seat across from him he pulls the paper and a quil out. ''I'm sorry darling but I must do this'' he says reaching for my hand. He takes his sharp ring and stabs it into my ring finger making me groan from the sharp pain. He pulls the ring out before squeezing the end of my finger making blood drip onto the paper. ''Now sign your name in the blood'' he let's go of my finger. I do as he says and write down my name before the putting down the quill. I begin to feel strangely woozy again. ''Sleep child, we must do this to finish the process'' he instructs making my eyes immediately close and everything go black.

 ''Sleep child, we must do this to finish the process'' he instructs making my eyes immediately close and everything go black