☆Powers☆

Y/n's p.o.v
Waking up the next night I couldn't help but feel grouchy? I had no idea why, maybe it was because of the annoying sun shining in whenever the wind blew? I don't know but I felt like I had no sleep and I just felt like being a grouch. I sit up from my bed and walk to my wardrobe. I pull out an outfit and under clothes before changing out of my nightgown into them. One thing about being a lady in a circus is the less clothing the better. I decide to leave my hair down and just brush it before putting on some very light makeup. We had two more days and it was my first performance ever.

 We had two more days and it was my first performance ever

I walk out of my tent and make my way to the food tent. Walking up I felt eyes on me and I look to see Ricky staring at me so intently it stirs up something inside me?  Suddenly lightning and thunder start which makes me jump a bit. Looking around I see clouds which make me confused. When I walked out and the walk up here the sky was perfectly clear. I slowly walk into the tent and take a seat next to Josh.

''Hi there pretty girl'' he smiles. ''Hi Josh'' I smile back as Ash places a plate down in front of where I sit. ''Thank you mom'' I smile making her grin. ''You're welcome darling'' she tries her best to stay calm but you can tell she is about to freak out in happiness. She plants a kiss to the top of my head before walking away. When she gets to her seat next to Chris she whispers something excitedly to him. ''How did you sleep dear?'' Josh adds on taking a bite of his food.

''Oh I slept like shit'' I chuckle making him chuckle as well. ''I know the wind during the day was rather dreadful especially with the sun shining brightly'' he frowns a bit before taking another bite of food. ''Not the most appealing that's for sure'' I agree making him smile a bit. ''So since you are a caster, do you know your powers yet?'' He looks back up at me. ''No not yet but I have a sneaking suspicion I at least know one of them'' I chuckle while eating a piece of strawberry. ''Do tell'' he says making me smile.

''I believe it has something to do with mind reading'' I say making him nod. ''That one sucks at first but once you gain control it can be very fun to use'' he says. ''Thank you for letting me know that'' I smile once more as I begin eating my food. Once when I'm done i bid farewell to Josh before walking back to the tents. The night was chilly I will not lie. I just thought warm thoughts and next thing I know the night becomes warmer than usual. I quirk my brows looking around to see no one in sight.

This was weird to say the least. Really fucking weird. I continue walking until I stop at Ryan's tent. ''Knock, knock Ry'' I call out. His dark tent lights up with many little stars up in the top of his tent making me look up in awe. ''You like?'' He suddenly walks over to me. ''They're beautiful'' I whisper as he grabs my hand leading me into the tent. ''Being a direct descendant of Nyx means that influences my powers'' he says in a calm tone pulling me to sit on a cozy chair.

''You my dear are from Hecate'' he smiles. ''That means that she too will have influence on your powers'' he says making me look back to him as he sits across from me. ''What all can you do?'' I whisper. ''I have control over shadows, which means spencer has to be on my good side'' he chuckles making me nod with a grin. ''I have cosmokineses which is why you see stars in my tent'' he smiles making me nod. ''I can see future events but I do not know the exact time that it will happen'' he says making me nod.

''Then of course thought reading'' he adds.  ''I can't wait to see what I can do'' I smile and he nods. ''Well thought reading is a very common one for casters to have, we just have to figure out what natural element you can control and what dark element you can control. Such as my dark element is shadow but you can of course have blood, or even Necromancy.'' He explains. ''Then of course we all work with the cycles. Such as winter and summer solstice, etc.  Because we both come from Nyx and Hecate we work with the moon and herbalism.''

''You will also have the power to cross beyond the Veil, while I can travel through shadows, those specifically come from Hekate and Nyx'' he adds on. This was all so much to take in. It seemed to me like this would take a lot of work to figure out. ''Oh it will but believe me it is well worth it because once a caster can control their powers, that will be the day you meet your creator'' he smiles. ''Have you met Nyx?'' I smile. ''Of course, she was a very kind soul to me, she treated me as if I were a son.'' He smiles.

''That sounds amazing'' I add making him nod. ''But one thing i can warn you about is Hekate can try to trick people, Nyx had warned me about it because she knew that I knew you would be here with us'' he says making me nod. Of course I had the Chance of my creator being deviant. How lucky me? ''Do not be fooled, Nyx as well as Hecate is not the best either. It is good to know they were both born of darkness. It is just our decision weather we decide to follow them in their crusades or go our own way using our power for something more divine'' he reassures me.

''Another thing to note is once you control your powers and meet your creator you become immortal'' he says making me nod. ''Believe me this will take practice but you will come to'' he puts a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. ''Okay, thank you Ryan'' I smile. ''No problem, now tomorrow meet me here at the same time and we will begin practice okay?'' He smiles. ''Yessir'' I salute making him chuckle.

I stand up from my spot and bid him a see you later before walking out of his tent back into the once again chilly air. As I begin walking back to my tent I am then pulled by my hips into Ricky's tent making me squeal in surprise. ''Ricky'' I gasp as he is holding me up against the pole holding his tent up. ''You look rather ravishing tonight little doll'' he smirks making me giggle. ''You don't look so bad yourself'' i say with a bit of a confident edge.  ''How are your wrists my doll?'' He asks grabbing my hand in his and inspecting the dark purple colored skin.

''They ache still'' I shrug and yet again he starts placing kisses all around my wrist. I giggle at this action and he just pushes himself closer to me so our bodies are up against eachother and I look away blushing hard.  ''Look at you'' he smirks against my skin before his fangs skim across my hot skin that he was kissing making me gasp in surprise while thunder crackles loudly. He looks up at me planting more kisses. ''I apologize little doll, I just can't help it when I'm with you'' he smirks placing a final kiss.

''You better go find Ash and Chris, they're looking for you'' he smirks and I nod still stunned by his actions. I slowly walk out still staring into his eyes until he is out of sight. I couldn't think straight. Even though the sky was clear the thunder still happened to shake the sky. ''My darling where have you been?'' Ash and Chris walk over to me with smiles. ''Oh um I was talking with Ryan'' I put on a fake smile. ''Oh, how wonderful darling. You see your father and I were thinking that just the three of us can have dinner in our tent'' Ash smiles.

''Of course that would be wonderful'' I smile and she claps her hands together. ''I will make sure I start cooking'' she smiles excitedly before giving me a kiss on the head. ''I love you darling''  she smiles. ''Love you too mama'' she smiles whole heartedly before kissing Chris and skipping off. ''You make her so happy when you call her that'' Chris smiles before walking close to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. ''Come darling we have more people to get you acquainted''  he smiles making me nod.

☆Whatched House Of 1000 Corpses while writing this 🤠☆