☆My Darling☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I woke up to the dark again. I guess my sleep schedule had changed so I only sleep during the day. I slowly sit up in my warm bed letting the chilly night air hit my skin. I yawn while getting out of my bed grabbing my feathery robe tying it around my waist. I put on some slippers before walking out of my tent. ''Good night my darling'' Ash smiles walking up to me. ''Hello'' I smile back. ''Did you have fun last night dancing with Ryan and Ricky?'' She asks making me nod my head.

''That is good sweetie, come we have food in the dinner tent'' she smiles looping my arm through hers. We walk to a tent that is in between both circles with tables and chairs. Everyone gathered around surprisingly for the most part eating human food. ''We can all eat it, even Ricky'' she chuckles making me nod. We walk in and she sits me down in a spot next to Vinny. ''Hi Vin'' I smile while he is scarfing down pancakes like there is no tomorrow. ''Hi Y/n/n'' he smiles back with a mouth full of chocolate chip pancake.

''Here you go darling'' Ash hands me a plate with pancakes and eggs and sausage. ''Thank you'' I smile and she nods before walking over to where Chris is sitting taking her seat next to him. '' y/n I was wondering if after breakfast we could take a moon lit walk?'' Vinny asks making me smile. ''Of course vinny I would be delighted'' he grins happily while I continue to eat my food. Soon enough i am full. Vinny takes our plates and puts them away. I stand up and he hooks his arm through mine. We both walk away and I let him lead us.

''Are you liking it here so far?'' He smiles making me nod my head. ''Its very lovely'' I grin while we continue to walk. ''You know for being a caster I'm surprised you arent mean'' he chuckles making me quirk my brows. ''What do you mean?'' I ask quietly while looking around at the scenery. ''Most casters think they're better than any other supernatural creature. That's why it was a surprise when Ryan came to us'' he explains making me nod. ''How long have you been here?'' I question while we turn around to walk back.

''Since 1900'' he smiles. ''Really? You don't look a day over 19'' I smile making him chuckle. ''That's because I'm a werewolf, it's not what people think it is though'' he says making me nod. I guess there was still a lot for me to learn. We return to the tents and Vinny walks me to ghost's. ''What are we doing here?'' I question making him chuckle. ''Today you are going to start training, good luck Y/n/n and if ghost pushes you around too much you know which tent is mine'' he says making me chuckle.

We part ways and I walk to the opening. ''Come in'' Ghost says making me walk in slowly. ''You're still in your sleeping clothes he chuckles. ''I apologize vinny kind of brought me over here without giving me warning'' I chuckle. ''No it is fine I enchanted him, as long as you are comfortable we are all good'' he says making me smile and nod my head. ''So darling tell me have you ever done contortion?'' He asks taking a seat in a chair while I still stand there. ''Not really'' I bite my lip nervously making him chuckle. ''That's okay, you are new to this all'' he nods his head in understanding.

''Here let's walk to the main tent and set up practice mats'' he says getting up. I wait for him and he hooks his arm through mine and we walk to the big tent. When we get in we go to the center of the ring which wasn't occupied at the moment. ''Being a contortionist means you work with almost everyone which means you get to have the most fun'' he chuckles making me smile. ''Who else do I work with?'' I ask softly while he turns the lights on.

''Well you obviously work with me, Ryan and Kuza but you will also work with Ricky and sometimes you will work with the women in the front cage, you'll also work with the fire breathers too, as a contortionist you have to really help sell that people are not wasting their money'' he chuckles making me nod. ''Now we are going to start with simple stuff okay?'' He smiles and I nod. We walk down and set up mats so we can practice.

☆Time Skip☆

By the time Ghost and I were done I was exhausted and fucking hurt so bad. My muscles burnt and my body felt heavy. I slowly walked back to the tents to be met with Chris. ''Aww come here darling'' he coos a bit picking me up and carrying me to my tent. I don't know why him and Ash treated me as a daughter but I had no complaints. It was nice to feel a mother and fatherly love in my life for once. He sets me down on my bed and I smile while I sit there comfortably. ''I love this family'' I whisper making him grin as he pulls over my black chair.

He sits on it beside my bed. ''This family loves you as well darling'' he responds. ''I will say, I don't really deserve this kindness and love'' I add on making him frown. ''Oh honey you do deserve all of this though, I know Ash could definitely agree. You are so kind and you are beautiful and just the most amazing'' he smiles making tears well up in my eyes. ''It's okay to cry my darling'' he whispers and I lean over wrapping my arms around him and begin to sob.

Flashback

I lay there silently crying on my pillow as I hear my mother and her new boyfriend fighting. Being only 6 I was petrified to hear the sound of glass breaking before a door slams shut. The house being so silent the only thing you could hear are the crickets outside. I slowly get up and walk to my bedroom door. I open it and peek my head out to see no one there. The lights are still on while the fan blows in the other room. I slowly step out and walk quietly to the living room to see my mom on the couch sitting there.

''Mama'' I whisper. She doesnt even flinch or look at me. ''Mama are you okay?'' I whisper walking closer to her. She does nothing. I stand right in front of her and I kneel down to her side giving her a hug while tears rolled down her face. ''Y/n'' she says making me look up at her. ''Get off of me now you little bitch'' she says in a calm tone. Stunned I sit there frozen in place ''I said get off of me!'' She yells making me quickly let go of her and move away. ''Go to your room now'' she adds on.

I quickly get up and walk to my room quietly. I close the door behind me leaning my shaking frame up against it for extra security. It was sad to say the least. That night I lay in my bed cuddled in my favorite red blanket rubbing the corner on my nose for comfort while holding my little elephant that was given to me when I was born.

☆end of flashback☆

''Why did she have to do this to me'' I cry into Chris's shoulder while he rubs comforting circles into my back. As a child I dreamed of having something like this. It was sad but true. ''It will all be okay darling, you are here with us now, your new family who will love you and will play with you and will take care of you, you deserve us and we deserve you'' he says kissing the crown of my head. I continue to cry out my feelings not noticing Ash who had walked in. ''My love, is she okay?'' Ash's worried voice can be heard. ''She's a little upset about the fact that she believes she doesn't deserve us'' Chris says in a soft tone.

''Oh darling'' she says walking closer and getting on the bed. She as well wraps her arms around both Chris and I. ''You deserve everything and more'' she kisses my head. ''Thank you for being here for me'' I sniffle into Chris's chest. ''It is our pleasure, you are like the daughter the both of us have always wanted'' Chris says making Ash nod her head in agreement. ''We love you darling'' she whispers. ''I love you too mom and dad'' I whisper.

 ''I love you too mom and dad'' I whisper