☆Take My Hand☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I was sat in my tent looking at my oufit. My eyes hurt from crying so hard but to say the least it was nice to get my feelings that had been kept in for so long out. ''Knock knock little doll'' Ricky's voice snaps me out of my trance. ''I heard Devin worked you hard today'' he smiles making me nod. ''How about you and me have fun then'' he smiles. ''What are we gonna do?'' I ask curiously. ''It's a surprise'' he smirks making me quirk my brows. ''Just trust me '' he smiles genuinly this time.

''Fine'' I give in and stand up from my bed. He leaves his arm out so I hook mine through his and he leads us out of the tent. We walk in the foggy air together. ''Why is it so foggy?'' I whisper while leaning in closer to him for a bit of warmth, although that was the wrong plan because he was just as cold. ''No idea, you chilly?'' He questions making me nod. He stops us and takes off his over coat before draping it over me. ''There'' he says making me smile before locking our arms together and continuing the walk.

The further we get from the tents the more worried I become. ''Relax little doll, they would'nt leave in the night. Only day when we sleep.'' He reassures me making me nod my head. As we walk I notice little fairy lights lit up in the distance. We continue on our way and I can faintly see a white and black checker print blanket with fairy lights spread on the ground and a...Spirit board? ''Come sit little doll'' Ricky smiles making me nod my head. I take a seat on one side of the spirit board and he sits on the other.

''I thought you could use some cheering up'' he grins his toothy grin making me smile. ''What are we doing?'' I question looking at the worn out board. ''We are playing my favorite game'' he chuckles. ''Here put two fingers on the planchette'' he instructs and I do as he says. He does the same and I look up into his bright eyes. ''Now we circle the board twice and I'll do the rest'' he says making me nod my head. He circles the board with the planchette, my fingers still planted on it.

''Spirits around us, we invite you to come and speak with us.'' Ricky says in a louder tone than usual. He circles the board once more before everything goes dead quiet the fog still thick around us. ''Is anyone here with us?'' Ricky asks and almost immediately the planchette moves making my eyes widen in excitement. Ricky chuckles at this. The planchette moves to yes and i grin happily. ''Go ahead, ask it a question'' Ricky whispers making me look up at him before looking back down. ''What is your name?'' I whisper. The planchette stays put for a moment before moving to an M.

Then it moves to A and after that R. The last letter it lands on is Y. I look up to see Ricky smiling like a madman. ''Well Mary, how did you die?'' He asks next. The planchette moves to spell out Homicide. ''You ask now?'' Ricky excitedly instructs. ''Who killed you'' I ask, the planchette quickly goes from the letter M to O And back to M. I look up at Ricky who now has sad eyes. ''I am so sorry Mary'' Ricky says looking around as if to acknowledge her presence. ''Should we keep on playing?'' I whisper.

''Maybe it's best we find something else to do'' he says making me nod in agreement. ''Thank you for talking with us Mary'' Ricky says before moving the planchette to good bye. We both get up from our spots and Ricky gathers everything. Up in a wad. ''I can help you carry something Ricky'' I smile and he politely declines. ''No need for that, little Doll'' he smiles making me grin. He hooks his free arm through mine and we slowly stroll back to all of the tents. ''Do you truly like all of us?'' He asks making me look at him.

''Of course, I mean sure I still have to get to know all of you guys but from the beginning all of you have been so kind and loving to me. How could I not like all of you'' I smile making him grin and nod. ''Just making sure, wouldn't like my little Doll lying'' he says making me giggle. ''What is so funny?'' He quirks a brow. ''Nothing'' I smile and he drops his stuff before pulling me closer to him by my hips. ''Well obviously there is something silly for you to be giggling about'' he says in a low stern tone.