☆Welcome☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I could hear a voice whispering with another as I slowly gained my conciousness. Groaning I put my hand to one of my temples which were both throbbing. ''Oh she's awake'' a person says before walking out of the room. I slowly open my eyes to be met with dim lighting from a candle. I slowly sit up and see that I am in a smaller circus tent that is dark purple and black striped. ''Hello there beautiful'' A tall man with longish black hair and gold eyes smiles at me. He had snake bites and a vertical laberate as well as a black suit and I could see tattoos painting his skin.

''H-hi'' I say nervously. ''Aww Mr.Crane was right, you are quite adorable'' he says making my cheeks redden. ''Where am i?'' I whisper making him grin. ''You are home Y/n'' he announces making me look around. ''This is your new tent darling, do you like it?'' He asks making me nod. It was my style I will admit that. ''Good, we hoped it would be to your likeing'' he says making me look at him and nod.

''Well how about we take you in to go see Ash, your clothes are nice but we need something more....exstravigant for you're coming home celebration of course'' he says making my heart feel all warm. I try to get up but something feels weird about me. I feel different. ''Be careful darling, you went through quite a change'' he mentions making me look at him worriedly. ''What do you mean?'' I ask softly feeling scared. ''Here I will show you'' he smiles and brings me to the mirror. I look at my reflection and gasp my hair now being long and black that stops at my hips with silver through it.

While my eyes were a deep shade of purple. ''What happened to me?'' I say gasping as I look at myself. ''Mr.Crane saw the true you Y/n, the beutiful you'' he says as I look at myself. It was a dream, I looked like everything I wanted to ever be. But it was strange. ''Why are my eyes purple?'' I ask. ''Because you are a Caster my dear'' he says making me cork my brow. ''It is like a witch but even better, you are now apart of this beautiful family'' he smiles.

''What are you?'' I ask looking at Chris. ''I am a Demon of sorts, also known as the ring leader of this amazing circus'' he smiles making me nod. ''And once when you are accustomed you will be a contortionist and sword swallower'' he says making me feel a little excited. ''I can tell that makes you happy'' he chuckles making me nod enthusiastically. ''Good let's get you dressed then we can meet the others'' he smiles making me nod. He helps me walk out of the tent and I see we are now in a grassy area that runs for miles the sky still being pitch black at the moment.

''Where are we?'' I ask looking at him. ''We are in Ireland right now, our circus appears in new places every couple of weeks until Mr.Crane decides the season is over than we stay in one spot for a couple of months or so and then off again.'' He explains making me nod. We walk to a black and red tent and Chris walks in with a smile. ''Is this the new girl'' a girl with half red and half black hair smiles walking closer to us. ''Yes she is, Y/n I want you to meet Ashley/Ash she is a siren and the fire breather, also my girlfriend'' he says making me smile.

''Nice to meet you'' I smile shyly making her chuckle. ''Nice to meet you too cutie now let's get you changed yeah?'' She smiles making me nod. She drags me to another tent leaving Chris behind in what I assume is their shared tent and we make our way to another one that is filled with mirrors. ''Let's see what we have here'' Ashley smiles going through clothing. ''Ahh that's it'' she smiles as she pulls out a black corset with a purple neck ruffle to go around my neck and a purple and black layered skirt.

She helps me put it on before grabbing black heels and helping me put them on. Walking in them was very funny to say the least I had never walked in shoes like this before. ''There you look gorgeous'' she smiles leaning down just a little to hug my shorter frame. ''Thank you'' I smile feeling warmth in my heart. ''Come on'' she grabs my hand and we walk out to see Chris standing there. When he looks me over he looks almost like a proud father in a way.