☆Dinner&Dances☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I had gotten to know Spencer, Shea and Justin a lot better this go around before Chris drops me off at my tent. ''Try not to be too late my darling, your mom can be a bit impatient sometimes'' he chuckles making me nod with a smile. ''Okay dad I will be there as soon as I am done'' I smile. He then leaves before I walk into my tent. I almost have a strange feeling of being watched but no one was in here so it could just be a sort of paranoia perhaps.

I begin humming the song Donna by Ritchie Valens. It was definitely one of my favorites as a child. ''I love that song as well'' Ricky's voice says behind me. I turn to see him smirking while sitting on my bed. ''You scared me Ricky'' I giggle with my hand over my fast beating heart. ''I know but I couldnt help being quiet any longer'' he chuckles. ''How long have you been in here?'' I ask while turning back to my wardrobe. ''Since I heard you and Chris walking back to your tent'' he says casually. ''Well mr.Horror isnt it a bit impolite to not ask'' I quirk my brow looking back at him.

''Oh darling I do not ask something that is mine'' he chuckles making my heart beat speed up while thunder rumbles. ''Is that you messing with the weather love?'' He smiles standing up and walking to me. ''U-um I d-don't know'' I whisper as he has me against my wardrobe. He smiles caressing the hair from my face. ''Such a ravishing girl arent you'' he whispers leaning in closer to me. ''I like when I can make your heart speed up'' he adds again with a chuckle.

''I-I must get ready Ricky'' I whisper as my eyes move from his eyes down to his lips. ''What's stopping you from doing that?'' He smirks leaning his face in closer. My eyes close as his lips ghost over mine. The thunder outside going crazy. ''Such a sweet thing arent you'' he whispers his lips moving over mine before his whole body is no longer up against mine. I open my eyes to see that Ricky was no longer in my tent at all. My heart still beating fast I try my best to stay collected. He really knew how to drive me crazy.

If I had such confidence I would do the same to him but now wasnt the moment to think of that. I had to get ready so mom wouldn't get upset. I begin looking again for a dinner outfit before settling on something simple but still elegant to wear. I wanted to look nice so at least Chris and Ash knew I cared about this dinner just as much as they did. If it was important to them than it was important to me that's or sure.

☆without the collar☆

I got dressed and put on some black heels before tying my hair up into a messy bun pulling out stands to frame my face. ''You look beautiful'' he appears again. ''Here I found you something I want you to have'' he says looking into my eyes through the mirror. ''What is it?'' I smile. He puts a black and silver beaded necklace that went from my neck to my shoulders. ''Oh Ricky it's beautiful'' I smile while looking at myself in the reflection. ''I thought you would like it, after you are done with dinner meet me in the big tent'' he whispers before leaving the tent.