☆Show Time☆

Y/n's p.o.v
With two nights of practice I was doing amazing and tonight was my night to show everyone what I was. ''Come on little doll'' Ricky smiles holding his hand out for me. I stand up from my vanity and grab his hand in mine. ''You look stunning my love'' he says staring into my eyes while his hand that isnt holding mine roams my body feeling my hips and my sides. ''You look just as good Mr.Horror'' I smirk. He smirks before planting a kiss to my lips. When he pulls away he smiles big. ''Let's get to the tent'' he says making me nod.

We walk through the back of the main tent and make our way to the back area. ''Ahh there she is'' Mr.Crane smiles looking at me. I smile while Ricky holds my hand tightly. ''You gonna make us lots of money, hmm?'' He grins making me nod slowly with a synthetic smile. Something about him was very odd. ''Come dears'' Ash motions us towards her. ''Excuse us'' Ricky smiles pulling me along with him. ''Okay so Darling first you go on with Ghost, then you will go on with Ryan and Kuza and you and Ricky will end off the show, as you know'' she says making me nod.

Mr.Crane is first to walk out and talk loudly while the crowd claps. I peak out to see many people in the stands. I look back at Ricky who sends me a smile before walking closer to me. ''Look at all of them, here to see us'' he whispers in my ear making me smile and nod while peeking out. ''I want her to be Known as Bride of Horror'' I can hear Mr.Crane who walked back tell Ash. ''Why can't she be her own persona?'' Ash asks sassily.

''Because Ashley, Can't you see how close the two are, don't think I don't have eyes everywhere I know the two are always dancing together and making trips to eachother's tents. They're like you and Chris when you first joined us here'' he says making her chuckle. ''What if it's just some puppy love? Besides even though Chris and I are married I'm not known as Bride of Motionless or Mrs. Motionless.'' She argues. ''Well it's a good thing that you dont run this place, I do and I want her to be the very wonderful and exotic Bride of Horror'' he chuckles.

''Do you hear that'' I can tell Ricky is smirking. ''Yes'' I whisper back. ''You're now my bride'' he leans over tickling me making me giggle and flail my arms around. We pull back from the curtain and he continues tickling me. ''Ricky stop'' I giggle. ''Why your giggle is so cute'' he smirks. ''Because I'll mess up my hair and makeup'' I squeal and he sighs. ''What's the magic word'' he smirks. ''Please'' I squeal before he stops. ''Thank you'' I sigh and he presses a kiss on the crown of my head.

''It's show time!'' Mr. Crane yells at all of us. First act is the fire breathers and chainsaw jugglers. Ash, Angelo, Tom, a lady called susan, and a man named thomas are first to exit. I go back to the curtain and peak out in awe as I watch the crowd cheer them on. ''Amazing'' I whisper while Ricky is Right back where he was before. ''Have you ever been to a circus show?'' He whispers. ''Never, I've heard about them when I was little of course, I always dreamed of seeing one but never was able to'' i answer back focused on everything going on.

''Interesting'' he says making me chuckle. ''Have you ever seen one before you were in it?'' I question still focused on the scenery. ''Once when I was a boy, one came to my town and my mother and father took me'' he explains and I nod. ''Was it anything like this one?'' I ask and he shakes his head with a chuckle. ''It was more or so Clowns juggling bananas and they had a chimpanzee named bongo'' he explains and I nod. After 10 more minutes the act is over and Then Chris appears in the middle through smoke.

''I am your ring master, Mr.Motionless and it is time that you experience my world of wonders, I'm sure you enjoyed the wonderful act that just performed?'' He asks putting a hand up by his ear and everyone cheers and roars with excitement. ''Good, good, now that we have that it's time you give it up for our newest member of our family preforming with Ghost our puppeteer'' he says and the crowd gets louder. I look to Ricky and he smiles. ''Y/n, come on'' Ghost walks towards us. Ricky moves so I can walk over and I wave him good bye.

''Come on dear'' he smiles and takes my hand leading me. ''Are you ready to do what we practice?'' He smiles and I nod. He does so and we both are up on the stage. I stand there in awe as I see all of the people looking at me while the lights shine bright in my eyes. I have a curtain blocking me from seeing Ghost who us holding the marinette. The lights dim and the only lights that are on is the spotlights.

Only you (and you alone) starts playing and before I know it I have no control over my body as I move to to the music. Only you can make this world seem right, only you can make the darkness bright. The audience watches intently as my body moves like marinette bending in weird ways while looking like someone could be controlling me. I was proud that both Ghost and I were able to come up with such a gorgeous dance for such an eerie song. I dance elegantly to the song while holding a scared expression on my face. The point was to make it seem like he had control over me.

Only you can make this change in me. For it's true you are my destiny. My body bends backwards gracefully making gasps be heard from the audience. I lay in the floor and move my heeled feet kicking them up in the air before laying on my stomach and kicking them back and forth. I then effortlessly rise up without grasping anything and I begin twirling around. Only you. When the music stops I bow before both Ghost and I join hands with smiles on our faces.

Walking into the back everyone looked so proud of me for doing so well. Ghost gives me a hug before I walk over to Ricky. ''You looked beautiful out there'' he smiles. ''Thank you my lo-Ricky'' I smile. He smirks and takes my hand in his own. ''Let's go get you changed doll'' he instructs walking us back towards the tents. Another key thing about circus life was frequent costume changes. It was definitely one of the most important things. We walk into my tent and I walk to wardrobe while Ricky lays on my bed holding himself up with his elbows.

''I'm more then excited for the end so you can be introduced as mine'' he chuckles with a toothpick in his mouth. ''I bet you are'' I say while grabbing my next costume. ''Why in such a hurry my darling, your next performance isnt for another 2 hours?'' Ricky asks making me shrug. ''Just a bit nervous is all'' I say while taking my hair out from the pig tails they were in shaking my hair out. ''Come, I can take your nerves away'' he says making me turn to him with furrowed brows. ''I'm serious, there is nothing more soothing than being with me'' he smirks.

''That's a lie, you make me nervous all the time'' I admit as I sigh while running my fingers threw my hair massaging my sore scalp. ''Just come over here, I wont ask again'' he says with furrowed brows. I put my costume down on the shelf in my wardrobe before walking over and climbing onto my bed. Ricky pulls me into him and my head is on his chest while one arm is underneath me holding me close to him the other is wrapped over me massaging my scalp making me groan.

The feeling of someone else touching my hair was so soothing in a way. It felt too good to make him stop. ''See I told you'' he whispers before planting a kiss to my temple making me blush. ''So beautiful'' he whispers again making my face even more red than before. ''You're too cute'' he chuckles before giving me a kiss on the cheek. ''You make me feel so special, why?'' I whisper looking into his eyes. ''Because, you are my little doll'' he says taking my hand and putting it up on his chest. ''You are mine'' he says making me hide my face in his chest.

I probably looked like a fuckin goof with how red my face was at the moment. To hear something like this was new and exciting to me. It gave me a rush that I couldn't quite explain and in all honesty I loved it. I loved how Ricky made me feel. Even if he made me nervous most of the time I still loved it more than almost anything.

☆To Be Continued☆