☆Spotlights☆

Y/n's p.o.v
After awhile it was time for me to get ready again so I climbed off of my bed while Ricky kept his eyes trained on me. I walk over and grab my next costume putting it on the bed before walking to my vanity. I clean the makeup from my face with moisturizer and then begin applying makeup. ''Personally I dont believe you need makeup, although I will admit it's a pleasure to know I am one of few people who get to see your perfect face without paint or anything of that sort on it'' Ricky explains making me blush again.

''Are you just going to keep on making my face go red?'' I ask as I try to paint the white and black lines within the triangles under my eyes. ''Oh darling it is my life's purpose to do this'' he chuckles from my bed before appearing right behind me. ''Such a ravishing girl'' he smiles making me look down. ''You make my head grow big Ricky'' I say making him chuckle. ''It is the perfect size and even if it were big I would still love you my dear'' he whispers in my ear before planting a kiss to my cheek.

He loved me? Me? This man who was very handsome and Mysterious and who had the most amazing personality, loved me? No maybe I heard him wrong? I had to have. ''You heard me correctly'' Ricky mumbles as he presses another kiss to my neck this time. ''Such warm beautiful skin you have'' he compliments before kissing the same spot on my neck. ''Come on you two we need you in the tent'' Ash calls out walking in with crossed arms. ''Sorry ash I just had to whisk her away'' Ricky smiles making her shake her head.

''Fine but hurry back, mr.Crane is being quite a pain in the ass over the two of you'' she rolls her eyes before walking out. ''Let's get you dressed then'' Ricky looks down to me with a smile on his face making me nod. I get up from the bed and walk back over to the costume I had sat down and picked it up. ''Don't look at me please'' I ask Ricky. ''Of course my doll'' he says and I can hear him turn around. I quickly discard my clothing before changing into my other costume.

When I'm done I tell Ricky he can turn around and he smiles as he watches me sit in my seat infront of my vanity. I begin brushing my long hair out with a sigh. ''I have full confidence in you my love, you will do amazing'' he smiles looking at me through the mirror. ''Thank you'' I grin. He makes me feel so happy inside. Like I'm floating in away. He's so sexy too so that's just a plus. ''You want to know a little secret?'' He whispers in my ear and I nod. ''I can hear your thoughts'' he smirks.

My cheeks heat up and I look down bashfully. ''Beautiful girl'' he kisses my cheek. ''Y/n'' Bill appears in the tent with us ''yes?'' I smile looking at him. ''Come on Ash is going crazy along with Mr.Crane'' he chuckles making me nod. As I begin putting on the rest of my makeup. ''Tell her I'm just doing my makeup and then we're on our way'' I say and he nods before disappearing. ''Spirits'' Ricky rolls his eyes making me chuckle. I finish the black elegant clown makeup before standing up from my vanity. ''Come'' Ricky hooks his arm in mine again.

He was so demanding sometimes but I didnt mind too much. ''Took you two long enough, ash and mr.crane have been blowing blood vessels'' Spencer chuckles looking at the both of us. ''I know I could hear him from the damn tent'' Ricky rolls his eyes. I chuckle while I walk away making Ricky look at me with furrowed brows. ''Ah there you are darling, I see horror was keeping you too long'' she rolls her eyes playfully. ''It was bit of both of us'' I chuckle. ''Sometimes I can be quite slow'' I add making her nod.

''I understand, I can be the same way'' she chuckles making me nod. We walk closer to the curtain and she wraps her arm around my shoulder pressing a kiss to the crown of my head. ''Where is dad?'' I mumble. ''He's out entertaining the crowd while Ryan and Kuza get ready'' she mumbles and I nod. Soon enough it is time for all three of us to go out there ''you got this darling'' Ash presses another kiss to my head. ''Thank you mama'' I smile. Before i can walk out Ricky brings me towards him. ''You'll do great but be nervous for our performance I don't go easy'' he smirks making me roll my eyes playfully.