☆The Party☆

Y/n's p.o.v
Ash and Chris had gotten done showing me around. I met a very cool guy who went by Kuza, he as well was a sword swallower and he was thought to be a freak because of his unique look but I though he looked very cool. Everyone here was so nice to me and for no reason. They seemed to care without even knowing me and it felt so new and fresh. I got up from my bed and looked around my room. I had a little black desk that had held a book by Edgar Allan Poe and drawing materials.

I walk to my black wardrobe and open it to see all black, White and Dark purple clothes. They were all very beautiful and On the bottom were black heels or combat boots. The drawers held under clothes and a black silk nightgown along with a sheer black feathered robe that was very long. I close the wardrobe and walk over to my black vanity and open the drawer to see makeup and tarot cards. I close it and walk over to a black trunk and open it to see some more clothes and what looked to be witchcraft supplies.

I close it and realize most of my flooring was a fluffy black carpet with the exceptions that some of it didn't cover all of the grass. I look at this case and examine the swords that I was to use in my act. All being shiny and silver with one having a purple end and another having white while another had black. I close the case and go to my black full body mirror looking at myself in the reflection. It was hard to believe that this was me. I was so different but I loved it.

I did'nt feel so plain, my hair was long and healthy, the silver contrasting the black drastically. My fingernails long and painted black while I had every piercing I had ever wanted in my ears and on my face. I even had tunnels in my ears. It was crazy to me how after a bit of sleep everything changed. I was no longer mortal and I was something so beautiful instead. I giggle in delight as I twirl only to be caught off guard.

Ricky stood there with a toothy grin looking at me up and down. I look down shyly as my cheeks burn a little from the blush crawling it's way up my face. ''Oh don't mind me I'm just happy to see you are happy'' the knife thrower says making my face redden more. ''Thank you'' I mumble shyly. ''Oh don't get so shy little doll'' he purses his lips walking closer to me. In a span of two seconds he went from my tent entrance to standing right in front of me. ''Are you excited for your party?'' He whispers making me nod.

''Don't be so shy'' he chuckles tilting my chin back so I was looking at him. ''There, your eyes are too beautiful not to stare into'' he smiles making me blush more. ''How cute'' he smiles making me gulp nervously. ''Would you like to dance with me?'' He whispers. ''But there is no music'' I whisper back. ''We can dance to our own music little doll'' he say before grabbing both my hands in his. He begins to waltz with me around the room making me giggle a bit. ''You are such a good dancer'' he compliments.

''I've never danced before'' I giggle as he twirls me around. ''You must be lying Y/n'' he says making me shake my head no as we continue. He twirls me again making me giggle and there is a cough. We both look to the door to see Ash standing there with a smile on her face. ''Y/n darling it is time to get ready for your party'' she says excitedly. I nod and Ricky let's go of me with a smile. ''I'll be seeing you later little doll'' he smiles before walking off leaving both Ash and I alone.

''Look at you, already becoming close with people'' she smiles making me bow my head with a smile. ''Come let's find a outfit, I hope you like you're wardrobe'' she smiles. ''I love it'' I smile. ''That's good to hear i made them all myself'' she says making me gasp. ''That is amazing'' I smile. ''Thank you, here you sit'' she Pats my queen sized bed with a furry black duvet and dark purple sheets. ''We have been expecting you for a long time you know.'' She states making me look at her confused. ''Really?'' I smile.