A Regretful Find

Takes place during 'Secrets of the Belmonts'

"There are a lot of books down here." I observed, perusing along the shelves with Sypha as we searched for the door. " Look! An entire shelf of arcane spells! Even if we don't find whatever the hell we're looking for, I'm happy to have finally seen this place and the knowledge stored in this place."

"It really is a treasure trove." Sypha remarked. "Just remember we're looking for the magic door, and be careful where you step, their may be damage to the floors here."

"Okay." I nodded, nearly stumbling over a book on the ground.

"Hmm now that's a big shiny book." I picked it up and brushed off the cover. Hmm, Spells of Enhancement sounds useful.

Turning a few pages, I instantly regretted looking.

"What the f-!?" The book burst into white flames in my hands.

Sypha came running to me. "What happened!? Be careful wielding a flame here!"

"I'm sorry!" I yammered. "There was this book, and it said Spells of Enhancement so I naturally thought it had to do with enhancing your magic, but it had to do with another form of enhancement......"

Sypha raised her brows intrigued. "Was it the book with the penises?"

"Yes." I blushed.

"Then there is no great loss of knowledge." The Speaker patted my back reassuringly.