Prologue

Izuku Yagi looked towards his sister Izumi Yagi, he turned his head back to the road overly excited to figure out his Quirk!

"Calm down Izu" his mother chuckled using Izuku's nickname.

Izuku smiled sheepishly at his mother, "sorry Mama." He responded looking back down to his little shoes.

Izuka was extremely excited to figure out what kind of Quirk he had, he wonder if it would be like his mother so telekinesis Quirk, or his father's although now that he thinks about it he doesn't remember his father ever mentioning his Quirk.

He looked back over to his sister Izumi, "aren't you excited too Izumi?" He asked her.

She thought for a moment tapping her small finger against her chin, "I'm very excited in what kind of Quirk I would have, so yes. She responded giving Izuku a big smile causing her eyes to scrunch up

Inko smiled at the two and their antics through the drivers mirror.

. . .

Once They Got To The Appointment

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news." The doctor told the Yagis.

"Bad news first," Inko respond with a slight nervous smile.

"Izuku is Quirkless," the doctor responded straightforward, looking over to izuku. Izuku in return dropped his All Might figure as he started to cry.

"And well.." The doctor didn't look at Izuku anymore afraid that he might start tearing up seeing the little boy cry. "the good news is that izumi has a stronger telekinesis quirk than your own, Mrs. Yagi!" The doctor tried to sound more upbeat.

Inko suddenly started smiled warmly completely changing her down cast expression. She clapped her hands together, "that's lovely isn't it izumi!"

They got up and left without giving a izuku to another thought, he looked sadly towards the doctor who picked up his All Might figure for him. "I'm sorry kiddo," he said giving a Izuku wavering smile.

He then took something off of his neck, a necklace with a silver embedded half moon with a navy blue leather string attached to it.

The doctor placed it on the crying kid, "just look at it to remember that someone will always care! It helped me in my darkest time." He told the boy giving him a warm smile the Izuku copied, just his was bright as the full moon.

Izuku smiled and left thanking the doctor, and pleased that the doctor's office was only a mile away from the house, as Inko and Izumi already left.

It seemed like his family forgot about Izuku...

. . .

11 Years Later
After that fateful day Izuku felt his family had completely abandoned him, though he still had the necklace as a friendly reminder that he is still worth something. Except for Izumi 'punishments' which was mostly her and Kacchan and their friends bullying him.

After all that bullying it started to get to his head even with the necklace, and that was when the voices appeared.

They were like a devil and angel on your shoulders in a way. Izuku had started to call them Yin and Yang, and a little later on they had started to show themselves in his dreams. Then they would take over his body and switch his appearance and facial traits out for their own, but his own features would relatively remain the same.

Yin was a female with long black silky hair and bright blue eyes, while Yang was the exact opposite with short white hair and analyzing red eyes that reminded him of Kacchan.
_________________________________________
A. here for a quick note, when Yin takes over the body or mind the necklace will switch to a new moon, while for Yang it will be a full moon and Izuku is a half moon.

Yin when talking will be in bold in mind no quotations "out mind quotations".
Yang when talking will be italicized in mind no quotations "out mind quotations."
'Izuku thinking.'
"Izuku or others talking."
_________________________________________

Yin wanted him to become an evil sociopathic villain, while Yang was persistent on becoming a great hero. Izuku knew he was quirkless, so becoming a hero was pointless... right? Yet he didn't want to hurt innocence, he knew that for a fact that will never change. So he dined both of their requests until today...

"You think you're better than me?! Better than us!!" Izumi shoved Izuku on to the ground hard, the concrete school ground wasn't helping. The rest of the class started to laugh and point making Izuku want to curl up on himself.

He tightly shut his eyes panicking of what to come next. He could hear the teacher chuckle underneath his breath. He was the one who got the poor quirkless boy into this mess.

Kill her. Show her what you are made of. Yin spoke in her chilling voice.

No, ignore her. And then prove them wrong by becoming the top hero! Yang yelled back, challenging Yin.

Izuku could see them fighting off in the distance of the void, when he closed his eyes. He hated how loud they were when they fight. It was the only thing that was allowed to be in his mind, overtaking all of his thoughts.

'No' he thought back quietly before looking back up at Izumi who is now looming above him with Kacchan close behind her. "S-sorry." Izuku managed to mumble out not realizing Izumi was going on a full rant, and he interrupted her.

He let out a gasp covering his mouth, Yin and Yang shut up. They always did this right before a brutal... beating. Closing his eyes he silently prayed for someone to intervene.

"Now, now class calm down. I have to continue this lecture, but after class you can beat the useless boy shitless." He grumbled out as the students took their seats and Izuku scrambled into his chair.

He didn't expect his teacher to be the one to save him, but then again he probably didn't want a student getting beat up on his watch, he could get in trouble. He buried his head into his arms trying his best to ignore Yjn and Yang and get some rest.

The entire day went by with Izuku avoiding the pair, he thanked all the gods he knew about for this beautiful, peaceful day. Then again he had a strange feeling as he was quickly packing everything into his yellow bookbag.

He was right.

Kacchan's hands hit the desk letting out small explosions to scare him. It worked. Izumi blocked his way out by standing to his side, he was stuck in-between her and the wall.

He slowly slid down his seat as Yin and Yang had been silent all day which concern him greatly. Before he could blink Izumi snatched up his hero notes. "What's this? Hero notes #13," she read off of the title before laughing. "Don't tell me you still do those, Deku." Kacchan joined her laugh along with the other three boys. Izuku was now wondering if he was able to slide farther down in his seat.

Izumi threw the book over to Kacchan with a smirk on her face as he blew it up and throwed it out the window. He opened his mouth to say something as he jumped up out of his seat. But before he could do so Izumi turned to him she said. "Ya know, why do you jump off the school roof and pray you get a quirk in your next life if you want to be a hero so bad!" Izumi gave a cocky smile before turning to leave, Izuku though he saw a hit of shock and disbelief on the other's faces before they masked it and followed Izumi.

Izuku shook his head, thinking that they would never care about him. That made him smile a bit as his mind was suddenly overwhelming with Yin and Yang yelling and screaming but not at one another, not at him, at Izumi.

Fuck it. They both said in unison. We don't care what you say Izuku, we are become a viglante. Neither a hero nor a villain. Yet both a hero and a villain.

Izuku's eyes widdend, but it was already decided he he knew that he could do nothing against them. Yet one thought danced through his mind.

'Why didn't they suggest this before?
And what is a viglante?'

_________________________________________
(1406 words)

And yes I did just do the cringie years later time skip but you gotta give this writer some space 😭 I also need the words. hEhEhE - A.
_________________________________________