Chapter 1 - Miyo..??

Very small mentions of rape, kind of a mental illness and ect. ect... So you have been warned! -A.
_________________________________________

Izuku couldn't believe he was doing this, well... That they were doing this because they somehow took over his body causing him to just watch through his own eyes as his mouth and body didn't do what he told them to. It was so weird. He didn't expect it to feel like this. He was unusually irritated and got angry at every little thing, yes he knew that he could do nothing to make the frustration go away which simply caused it to simply build up to the point and made him want to explode. But he couldn't explode, it was like something very important and precious to him that he was so used to having it just abruptly ripped away from his hands.

Like taking candy from a baby? Yin suggest

'I guess.' He responded to Yin.

"Imagine how we felt." Yang spoke through Izuki's body. Yang was currently suing a suit for three of them, along with Yin occasionally entering the body and creating materials that popped out of his skin. He had never known about those powers or quirks that the two had. It would have been helpful when he had to sow his school outfit.

Yeah it would have been! Yin giggled happily in her oddly cold voice. It was definitely a weird combination and he wasn't sure how to feel.

Looking back towards the two tunnels that showed the real world, he saw that Yang was done and was putting it one and looking into the mirror.

(Dark Navy blue almost black instead of green

(Dark Navy blue almost black instead of green. Silver, white and black highlights. Has a black helmet like mask that Izuku would tinker on, you can only voice disable it.)

Yin smiled and nodded in approval before pushing forward and taking control of the body while Yang relaxed and was gently pushed back into the mind. It was a much smoother transition from Izuku's own with him being chucked uncomfortable into the mind.

It was your own fault. Yang spoke with a shake of his head. Rolling his eyes for one of the first times in his innocence now turned deadly life.

Izuku saw his appearance slowly changing into having black and slightly longer hair with curtain bangs that were slightly longer than his hair on either side of his... no their face. They also now had wide blue eyes with small black slits for pupils similar to a cat that Yin was currently dilating and shrinking back down again. They were also a little bit taller when Yin was in control, they were very taller by about 50 cm when Yang was in control.

Getting up they fully put on their mask before jumping out the window. Yin gracefully scales buildings and danced across roofs, a couple times she used the grappling hook to swing from place to place, but she all did it silently which shocked Izuku. He had no idea someone could be this quiet.

So what should our name be?

'Wait what?'

You heard me? What should the public call us, what name would make all who stand before us shake with fear!