Chapter 4 - Other, Other Job

Miyo sighed miserably, his voice changer slightly distorting his voice. It's been a couple months now since Yin and Yang decided that they had to move and the incident. He could just say run away, but he wanted to blame it on the two.

He also stopped calling himself Izuku, he stuck with his vigilante name, Miyo.

It was certainly a change and adjustment that he started to get used to easily. It just started to feel more natural and normal. He felt if anyone called him by his real name at this point he wouldn't even give them a second glance and continue walking.

He had also got another job, it was at a local cafe in the more busy city by his old house. He almost said no, but he was getting desperate to get away from that warehouse.

He had to get a new name for his job. He chose Yoshi Hara, from what little he could gather, he was pretty sure that the first name meant silent and Hara meant plain. It was a fun little detail of you dug closer!

Miyo removed his mask setting it down in his lap as he grabbed a sandwich that Yin made. She was surprisingly good at cooking!

"What does that mean?" Yin sounded offended.

"Nothing." Miyo mumbled out.

Yang then put the mask back on, quickly getting up and turning to the shadows. He is here.

'Great, I absolutely need that right now.'

"Well hello there, Eraserhead!" His voice came out glitchy and deep. Better to lie about his age then letting the hero know.

He is also in our missing case remember.

'I do, I'm not dumb. I found that info in the first place.'

Yeah! With that cool computer you build out of trash!

Rolling his eyes he glanced at the sun rays that were starting to peek out of its hiding. He turned and smiled at the pro.

"Looks like my time is up~" he smiled before jumping off of the roof.

"Wait-!"

Miyo landed and dashed through the alleys still keeping his eyes open for any last minute criminals.

They took a sharp left deeper into the dark side of the world, a green glow covered their body as they dashed off. He turned back into the right alley after going straight for a while. Their body knew how to get home to the warehouse, while their mind was trying to find ways to ditch the hero.

They could hear the distant sound of muffled voices on a walkie-talkie. Yin gave an evil smile.

Uh oh

'Oh no'

HELL! YES!

Yin ran straight for the wall before jumping off of the wall, doing an angelic spin, and pushing herself towards the roof. She landed and let out a loud whoop before retracing their steps and ending at the warehouse.

. . .

Miyo internally grimaced, with Yin's acrobat skills she still managed to sprain their ankle. It was hurting like hell, but he was at least glad that it wasn't broken.

Akari Keitoku burst through the door with a brilliant smile. "Yoshi!" She dragged him into a tight hug after he put on his apron.

"Late again I see." Yang and Miyo were in charge of day activities. They used Yang's appearance and voice.

(This is what Yang looks like!)

(This is what Yin looks like!)

They gave Akari a small smile as she pretended to be offended

They gave Akari a small smile as she pretended to be offended. She sighed and shook her head smiling at him. "The others aren't here yet I see?" We nodded letting out a small hum of yes.

"Well let's get this party started!" She clapped her hands together nodding to herself. "Well come on now, everyone wants your coffee!" He sighed remembering that one of the reasons they got this job was Yin, with all of her extroverted passion and joy in killing she was quite good with coffee and tea.

They followed her to the back before she started to help him cook and make coffee. He checked the time. It was still quite early, 6:30. They had . The cafe, unlike others opened quite early and closed later than the others. It fits their schedule perfectly for the most part.

"So, how are the lessons going." They looked over to their boss with a smile as they signed, 'good, I'm getting much better.' Akari let out a squeal in joy. They slightly flinched, before looking away. "Oh! Sorry I forgot!" She put her hands up and gave him a reassuring smile.

He didn't want to talk about it.

Then they heard the door ring and chattering filled the cafe. They saw the rest of their co-workers enter talking and chattering about their days. Rolling his eyes, Miyo walked out to greet them.

"Hey, Yoshi." Aoi, a small petite girl with wavy brown hair and curtain bangs smiled at him. Her quirk allowed her to shoot out vines from her fingertips.

"How's it going!" Kaito who was Aoi's younger brother by 2 years shared the same appearance. Although his work allowed him to enhance the growth of plants.

"What's up?" Sou which was short for Souta looked like the male version of Yin. His quirk was related to the moon, but Miyo couldn't really remember how.

"Can I have your coffee Yoshi?" Himari, a tall girl with blond hair asked. Her quirk cause anybody who looked into her eyes to meet me become her slave. That's why she wore glasses all around and had a spotted Great Dane as her guide dog.

The four waved at him trying to include him in their daily conversations.

Too loud.

I like these guys! I'm so happy to be with him again!

After they had all settled down they each took a place in the cafe, customers started to stream in. "Hey! Yoshi just so you know you're closing!" Sighing from the work that was about to be a head of them

. . .

Miyo quickly grabbed the rest of their stuff, and threw on a coat because of the pouring rain, before heading to the front to close down the cafe, it was 10:30. Looking away from the clock in the back they noticed something out of their peripheral vision.

Their head snapped up towards a black vehicle driving up slowly as the rain seemed to simply become background noise. They cussed under their breath.

Quickly locking the door behind them they pushed their hood over their head more if this got messy.

What do they think they are doing?

They aren't thinking dear. Otherwise they wouldn't be on our turf.

Rolling his eyes Izuku took full control of their body, his innocent appearance taking over. "Hey!" Someone called out to him. Knowing better they hurried up ignoring the guy who was quickly approaching them.

"HEY! Stop right there!" They shouted after him. Instead of listening, Miyo took off into the alley being a reasonable distance from the cafe now.

They grabbed ahold of the fire stars that lined the side of some allies. Throwing himself upwards, Yin took control mid jump. They did a tuck and roll to not injure themselves even more. The guy seemed to have lost track of them.

They sighed in relief. The three of them took off towards a place that they now call home, the warehouse of course, to prepare for the vigilante patrol.

_________________________________________
(1267 words)

Make sure to drink tons of water! How you enjoyed! -  A.