Chapter 2 - Warehouse

Yawning, Izuku pushed himself out of bed dreading the moments to come when he had to go to school.

Na-ah! You don't have to go to school today or any other day!

'Why?' He asked her groggy still trying to wipe the sleep off of him. This confused him slightly, did they overwork his body to the point of complete and utter exhaustion? He never fell asleep that quickly before, and he's still quite tired... and a sore.

We ran away, it was quite simple in reality. I just had to pack a couple of things and essentials. Yin stole some food.

Izuku had to blink a couple times to understand what Yang was saying to him. "You did what?" He asked with a slight pause in between his words.

We... Kinda did something we weren't supposed to. But then yet again it is pretty cool...

Quickly getting up he looked around the area, he was in a freaking Warehouse. He wasn't sure how to react, the whole situation with three entities in one body kind of mixed around and confused his personality. He was still quite tired, and wasn't sure if they were simply pulling on his leg. But honestly at this point he was too tired to ask and just curled up back to bed.

No! Wait, come on!

We have vigilantism to get along with finding a job to get a better place to stay.

Groaning, because Izuku knew they were right, he pushed himself out of bed. Turning around and studying the Warehouse he saw his tech neatly scattered around somehow, along with all of his clothes in his old satchel and notebooks in his iconic yellow bag. He also knew that his vigilantism gear was hidden, he knew exactly where they were hidden too. That part kinda freaked him out.

"Okay, what voodoo magic did you guys pull?"

We used your body while you were sleeping to move and you subconsciously gathered all of the information when we were moving everything.

And, back to my idea before. Let's go find a job, noon is coming but not night so we must wait for that shift.

Yin and Izuku, if they could would have been slowly turning their head to Yang. How the heck did he manage to sound like an elderly person and a young medieval person at the same time.

'Wow, you sound old.'

And somehow young, what's your secrets?

Thank you Yin, and I'm going to ignore you now Izu.

Izuku slightly flinched at a nickname, it was tied with so many troubling and difficult memories. It's what his sister and Kacchan would have called him and they were younger. He quickly shook his head slapping himself with both of his hands on his face. Why did he still call Kacchan, Kacchan?

Because of me.

Because of him!

"Oh, right." Izuku grumbled out loud. He left himself up searching through the piles of trash looking for something decent to wear that would also cover up his identity. He didn't want to know what the others were thinking about him, or what they thought of his disappearance. He shook his head trying to rid his mind of the bad thoughts. He didn't know it was wrong with him this time around his mind kept on wandering to the worst side of things.

Let's just checkout this area of town, you know to get use to it.

Once Izuku saw everyone nod and made sure his outfit reasonably had his appearance he walked out of the warehouse. His body had subconsciously memorized the path they took to get to the warehouse, it was easy to find himself on the main Street walking around and looking at all the shops and colors.

He noticed that they were in a smaller part of town, instead of the loud bustling city-like landscape of his old home he was now in a cold quiet urban area with few people scuttering around.

Perfect for vigilantism right, pro hero is rarely check this place out so it should be a decent place!

Izuku nodded trying to be indiscreet as possible. He didn't want to think about the rumors the locals would spread about the newcomer talking to himself, even if they paid attention to him at all.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a bunch of cars and people heading into a once and direction, might as well check that out he thought silently to himself.

Wandering over to the group and crowd of people Izuku realize they're all standing outside of a mall talking and hushed whispered tones. Because the majority of his life spent watching hero fights on the sidelines he quickly knew how to get to the front to see what was happening.

You saw there were only a couple of pro heroes showing themselves off, while being loosely held a villain in place. Rolling his eyes he decided to clap like the other people so simply blend in, Yin surprisingly hated the stuff while Yang didn't really care.

He started to notice and feel Yin attempting to take over, he stiffened immediately getting perked up and glanced over to Yin to see what she was doing.

Quickly getting up Yang grabbed Yin, trying to stop her from doing something rash with Izuku's body. Izuku in return, quickly turned around and started to walk off as quickly as he possibly could. He didn't want to lose control over his body in a public place, it kind of felt sort of private to him. And the feeling gave you a bit of dizziness afterwards.

So focused on trying to get away from the crowd Izuku didn't notice, nor did the heroes cause they're too busy showing themselves off, the villain was able to rip free of his loose bonds. He quickly took off towards Izuku, grabbing his head and pressing their face against the pavement before shouting out some random gibberish, probably a threat, that the Izuku couldn't make out.

Izuku let out a quiet growl, he was struggling to still try to keep his identity hidden from the others who were now panicking and backing away from the commotion. At least one of the pro-heroes had half the mind to protect the rest of the citizens from Izuku and the villain.

The amount of rolling his eyes Izuku was doing started to make his eyes hurt. He allowed both Yang and Yin to gain a bit of control, just enough to knock the villain away before running off.

He ran through the crowd trying to get the heroes and villain confused in the group of citizens. Quickly dashing and turning they quickly hid in an open store that was no sleep empty from the people being drawn out from the commotion of the heroes.

They probably didn't see heroes that much, so they are probably super interested in the fight. Even he was super interested in all the fights and the take down of villains. But now that he kinda thought about it the way they took down villains and then showed them like they were a lost puppy that was found, it was toxic and terrible!

His anger, their anger was escalating. It didn't help that the heroes, however terrible people they were were gaining on him.

"We should have worked our stamina better." He heard Yang hiss out through the clenched teeth.

He could feel his head bob as Yin agreed with him. That's when they realized, they were all in control. A green aurora surrounded them, they are going faster and they were able to see all the different ways that they could parkour around the building.

They were going so fast, the heroes could now barely see them anymore. He had lost the heroes and they had all started to share the same body, well all at once at least.

They all smiled in unison as his new power danced around their bodies revealing itself to the world. They were quickly dashing through buildings the heroes were just a distant memory now. The villain, just a thought in the breeze.

They, after multiple years have finally all agreed.

_________________________________________
( 1412 words)

Hope you all enjoy! Yes I did post the last chapter moments ago, but oh well you can think of this like a 2 in 1! Anyways, make sure to drink water and eat, love y'all!!! Bye!!! - A.
_________________________________________