[ [ Disclaimer ] ]

Heyyy author here :D

Heyyy author here :D. Short Disclaimer before the story begins. As you know, since this book is a college au, I will be writing some characters who have majors that I have never taken in my life. What I mean to say is that I may not be able to completely accurately portray any of the majors in this book, so please keep that in mind.

I'm trying my best, but I'll almost definitely mess up. I'm always open to constructive criticism, so please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

I'm not sure if readers receive notifications when I make changes to my chapters, but if they do, know that I notice little errors in my writing all the time and make corrections just as often, so readers of this work may receive notifications often just from my correction of mistakes.

Also, I'm a bit of a busy person during the week so I may only update once every week or two, my apologies >.<

This story is a work of fiction. None of the events in this story are real, and all characters other than obviously famous real-life celebrities are OCs. All similarities between OCs and real life people are purely coincidental. While the writing is my own, I do not own any of the images (unless stated so) and all credits go to the original owners.

Now, I hope you enjoy the story! :)