self love

Pete is a college student who lives with his father and two big brother.

His father is a total asshole. He body shame his youngest son because his son look like his late wife.

He never love his wife. He has need and his wife full fill them that's it. Nothing more than.

His two sons became exactly like him but Pete he became soft careing like his mother and he hates it..

And his two brother is same as his father. They taunt Pete for his coconut hair cut. They call him girly for white skin. They bullied him.

His school friend bully him for wearing light color . He prefer women clothe but his classmate tease him.

He grow up in such a stupid environment that he has low self-esteem.........

Today some important guest was coming today in university. And he need to welcome the man with his best friend Porsche.

He and Porsche became bestie in last month. But Porsche make his life easier now.

Porsche approach him first if not he can never make a good friend. Afar all who will be friend with him. With his ugly appearance......

He wear a black turtleneck. A black slack. And a wrist watch. He comb his hair.

How stupid and pathetic you look

How stupid and pathetic you look. His brother told him.

Because his mom look like a shit. His father said.

Pete didn't say anything and leave from there. He is used to this type of comment. And he know they are telling true.

He sadly left the house. A cab was waiting outside for him.

He open the door and Porsche greet him.

What happen baby???

Nothing happen to me...

Did the asshole squad said something to you???

No.

Don't save them. They are so stupid. Just tell me what they said. Pete why don't you leave with me. Please come and leave with me.

I can't.

You know I and chay stay alone at home. Mom and dad stay in us. We have no one to guide us. Please come and live with us.

Porsche parents live in us. They never give the both boy love. Only money is relation between son and parents...

Seeing Pete face he know Pete is not going to live with him.

You look handsome my boy.

Don't say nonsense.........

Porsche gives money to the cab driver. He never let Pete to use his money. He buy him dress ,food his book literally everything. He meets his besties late but he takes care of him like a child.