The dream

It was a beautiful day. Many student wearing  their favorite clothe. Doing their favorite activity...

Some were drawing, some were cooking, some was dancing, some was singing, coloring the wall...

Sound of Laughter was the only thing that can be heard. Happiness was coming from here....

The whole university was decorated with flower. Beautiful flower...

After all this was flower festival....

Teacher was guiding some student. Some was scolding the student but student didn't mind. They took some sweet and shove it to teacher mouth...

The teacher didn't scolding them. They just laugh at their silliness....  It was too beautiful too peaceful.

A group of student was setting the table for lunch. They were from business department. But today it's  their duty for setting table. They were so happy.

Only 5 student was here.They were close friend.  And they were all gay.There was two couple. Only one was single.

Two male look at each other . The tall on signal the short one.

They leave the dining room and got into  a large room. It was a  very big room. White tile was covering the whole floor.

Now only three of them of there they are singing a song and laughing so loudly.

A beautiful man who are sitting in middle Pinch his friend and  ran toward the gate..

He was laughing  and running .such a beautiful  time....

He was chasing his friend. Wearing a beautiful dress...

All of sudden his friend call him 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚...

He look behind only to see his friend is signaling him something.. but he didn't listen to him. .

Only after two step he collide  with something hard. He thought he he is going to fall on his face but somehow he manage to keep his balance.

He look at that thing which he collide with it was a man.

A beautiful man he look etherial ,elegant. Handsome beautiful it doesn't know how to describe such a beautiful man he has most beautiful dark brown eyes i I have ever seen.

A warm feeling spared his whole body seeing the beautiful brown eyes. And he found a sweet scent of sandalwood..

He closed his eyes the feeling was too overwhelming for him.

He looks around for finding the scent again but he saw nothing. There wasn't anything or anyone...

He looks at his friend. He  smile at his friend and go to his friend....

He saw a beautiful rose flower crown in the floor.

He took the flower crown and wear it in his head. A beautiful again come to his nose.

Pete where is pol??? Porsche question his friend...

He was with his bf Porsche. Don't worry. Come we have to make a cake.....

Pete tried to go in kitchen but a scream caught their attention....

Porsche boyfriend was screaming in front of a room. But Pete can't remember what is Porsche boyfriend name and why he can't remember his friend. Isn't Porsche boyfriend is his friend too????

What happened?? Porsche asked his boyfriend....

I don't know. But some screaming was coming from inside. And pol is inside. We should check on them....