Triangle 2

The night is still crazy and young.
And you are also young.

don't let other  ruin your dream .
Believe yourself  everything gonna be fine in end......... if you really  believe  in yourself....

A pretty  young male  wakes up from his sleep. He wakes up and greet his mother.

Good morning  maa. His mother kiss his head and  kept  a flower boutique near his bed...

a gift box was  lying  beside him.And a flower boutique  was now beside him..

He wakes up and fresh up. He  go to his closet and get ready for the day. He has a meeting with max.

Aren't you are going to open the gift box. Song said to his son....

Not interesting anymore. Pete replied.

He was getting a flower boutique and  a gift box in every morning  . And today he received the 30 number gift box...

In first day a delivery man delivered a gift box and a flower boutique. He inquiries for the sender.

But the delivery boy said it is surprise gift for him..

He found no Name. He open the box and found 100 nail polish. And 10 nail polish remover...  And some cute stickers for nail.

He was really happy that day.

In second day he found another big box in his house.

This time it was filled with small clips . Face mask. And skin care products.

Third day necklace and earrings.

4th day  different types of cute bag. And shoose..

5th day chocolate and ice cream.

6 th day various types of comic.

7th day bl stories....

8 the day A full makeup box set. With lip gloss..

9 th day few cute cup. It was home made cup.

10th day a black necklace. And a letter saying he made the necklace ..

And it continue. But the unique thing is the flower boutique.

He found different flower everyday.  Today he got  this.

He wasn't in mood of opening the gift. He  doesn't want to know what is inside the box. He is feeling like a spoiled brat today.

He doesn't know who is the man that giving him so much gift but he can feel that the man is spoiled him. With  so much gift and food.

No matter what he want . He gets whatever he wise.

So he decided he doesn't want to open the gift anymore. But his plan come to a halt when he saw the flower in max hand.

20 red rose and 20 white rose.

Pete took the boutique in his hand. He took the small letter in his hand.

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮.  𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚...

Pete was sweating too much reading the small letter..

What happened?? Max ask Pete.

Nothing. Did my breakfast got ready??? Pete diverted the topic...