ocean necklace

𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨:𝘼 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖. 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 . 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚.  𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙  𝙝𝙞𝙢...

𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘.  𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖. 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 .𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣' 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙖. 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚. 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙮.

𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙝𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙊𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖. 𝙆𝙝𝙪𝙣 𝙙𝙤

𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩  𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚. 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨..

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙....  𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠...

.................................................................................

A man was asleep in his bed. A drop of sweat fall from his head to his cheek. His breathing was abnormal.. His eyeless became wet with tears.....

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚???

𝙃𝙢𝙢.

Vegas wake up .His full body was drenched in sweat.. He was breathing heavily. 

His eyes was glowing red. He closed his eyes and his pupil became black once again.

He took a glass and put the rim in his mouth and swallow the water..

He looks at the watch and sigh heavily. It was only 3 in night . And knowing very well he can't take a ounce of sleep now..  He takes a cold shower in middle of night.

He shifted aimlessly in his bed. Controlling his inner demon. But nothing in this world can clam him down well except him. The beautiful brown eyes can.

But the only problem is he is the one creat the demon in him....

He was breathing heavily trying to controlling his anger pheromone.

He wasn't angry at the beautiful brown eyes. He was angry with himself his wolf 𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨. Who demand something that he can't grant..  It's something that he wants to have. He was longing for him but............