𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡 3

Ahh . Fuck daddy .harder
Pete moan in Vegas ear.

Of course babydoll. Vegas start ramming Pete more harder..

Vegas was fuckin Pete in the balcony of 69 floor.  This was Vegas penthouse.

Today was Vegas birthday and Pete  giving him his birthday gift here at the penthouse balcony....

Vegas was fuckin Pete roughly unit Pete stop him and kneel in front of his young daddy...

Let's not waste your cum. Pete said and start bobbing his head at Vegas big dick.

Vegas tried to touch Pete locks. But Pete slapped his hand away.

You should just enjoy since it's your birthday daddy...

Then you should pleasure me better babydoll.. Vegas kiss the top of Pete head..

Vegas lit a cigarette and start blowing. It was 1 in night. The cold air is blowing with Vegas cigarette smoke. Making the place chilly..

The moon look too beautiful. And from where Vegas is standing he can see the whole city view. The moon, city light and the comfortable air. Everything is beautiful. So clam.  He should be enjoying the scene.

But here in front of him the most beautiful thing is sitting. Giving him a blowjob as an anniversary gift. This little  Creature distract him from seeing the beautiful environment...

Babydoll I should punish you. Vegas said in his low voice..

Pete look up. His eyes asking why???

You know today weather is so beautiful. I should enjoy the beauty. But I can't do it.

Why?? Pete ask in muffle voice...

Because you are prettier than the moon. And the way you are sucking me are distracting me from enjoying the beauty..

Pete smile and stop sucking him. He take a Peace of cake and smile.

We shouldn't waste the cake.

Then what you suggest?? Vegas ask grabbing the throat of his lover.

Vegas put pressure on Pete airway. Cutting Pete oxygen for some second..

Ahh daddy. Pete moan Vegas name repeatedly....

Pete took the cake and mix it with Vegas dick. Pete start licking the icing on Vegas dick..

Vegas was mesmerized by the sight. He couldn't help but praise his babydoll.

You are fuckin perfect my babydoll. There is no one in this world that can take me this way. Your little mouth is so perfect. So sinful. Only for me.

Pete go wild with the praising. He started sucking more wildly. Vegas feel like Pete is sucking his life out of him.

Vegas know Pete has praise kink. And he makes sure he always praise Pete on their unholy work..

Vegas can feel the hot coil of cum in his stomach. He tried to freed himself from pete mouth. But pete caught  the back of vegas thighs..

Vegas close his eyes and lean on the glass balcony. He released everything in Pete mouth.

. Pete take the last drop of vegas cum on his mouth like a good boy. He swallow everything and took out his tongue to show his daddy that he swallow everything. He wanted to please his daddy today.

Vegas hold back of pete neck and make pete stood on his leg.. He kiss the hot caravan of his lover.

They exchange their taste on the kiss. The  taste of the kiss mixing with the
sweet test of cake and tacky taste of tamboco. Oh there is another test  vegas cum.